Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Keeps getting worse… that’ll be over a year wait.

Attachments

• 96816B3C-2FE9-496E-948A-27D95122FCF5.jpeg
    96816B3C-2FE9-496E-948A-27D95122FCF5.jpeg
    327.2 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: ehog
I never once used an SA to purchase but texted the number that texted me for trade in about a month ago. My SA replied saying many orders were recently pushed about ~2-3 months. I'm South Florida, it probably made more sense to deliver a car locally in CA vs. shipping across country to meeting quarter end targets. Thus East coast getting booted to early quarter deliveries. At this rate I'll probably get my car the week before they start making MYLR in Austin.

Birds don’t seem to poop on mine, they just like to fly out in front of me.
Also deer, they don’t understand Teslas due to no noise. I had a 20 minute conversation with this lady about staying away from my cars!
Deer are a big problem here too, I have hit 5 or 6 that I can remember. Hoping Tesla's can help cut back on the accident rate. The photo below was my rollover deer accident several years back. Anyone have experience how helpful Tesla's are avoiding wildlife?

car accident.jpg

Reactions: 3YMimi73
Deer are a big problem here too, I have hit 5 or 6 that I can remember. Hoping Tesla's can help cut back on the accident rate. The photo below was my rollover deer accident several years back. Anyone have experience how helpful Tesla's are avoiding wildlife?

View attachment 816914
Oh my goodness! I hope you were ok after that. I have never hit one, knock on wood. My husband however, hit 3 deer within a month. This is why he is NOT allowed to drive either one of the Teslas 😂

This is crazy. I wonder what happened in the month of September. Each week caused like a month's delay. I ordered on 5th September or so, and I took delivery of my MYLR on 19th January. Those who booked 2 weeks later received delivery in April.
That's exactly what I'm wondering as well. Tesla has some goal to produce 50% more cars every year and more and more at each factory and it seems like the wait times are doubling from 6 months to now 12 months. Does this all make sense? Is there that much demand?

This is crazy. I wonder what happened in the month of September. Each week caused like a month's delay. I ordered on 5th September or so, and I took delivery of my MYLR on 19th January. Those who booked 2 weeks later received delivery in April.
I'm still so upset about the PC delays. Nobody at Tesla told me I was getting delayed due to PC until I come to this forum and realize I'm so delayed due to not finalizing Cash vs Financing. Eitherway with my current EDD I'll be about 1 year to delivery. Original EDD was February

I think you probably finished your profile in Jan. I had similar EDD and I completed my profile in Jan.
I hear you but I still do not believe the profile completion thing is anything but make believe. Having my profile stopped at payment has nothing to do with it; there’s just no proof; it’s all theory. I’ve had EDDs in February/March and in June with different versions of PC all throughout.

I think that my config is one part of it and I think my location is the other. I also think there are a lot of Teslas coming to Columbus so i just need to wait. Lastly, if you aren’t in a lucky spot like CA or TX, they aren’t going to prioritize you at end of quarter, sending a few cars up to Ohio and taking losses on the transit fees, so boom… move it to Q4. If you could put out a finite amount of cars and save money doing so (like delivering to local areas), making the stocks look good; why would you take the L?

What am I gonna do? Cancel the order, and do what? I’ve got a major discount at this point, and no other EV makers are moving cars anymore this year.

Reactions: Stardew
Another data point that FSD still likely affects delivery. I had EDD of July 27-August 30. I added FSD on Sunday and on Monday my EDD changed to June 23-July 3 and my VIN was assigned today (Wed). It would be quite a coincidence if it wasn't triggered by adding FSD.
i'm hoping that is the case. I added fsd 2 weeks ago and my edd went from August-21 to October 2 to just TBD. It has been in that state for a week so far. Hoping its moving forward not backward. Yes I fully plan on keeping FSD once vin is assigned.

Reactions: Aviateur17