Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh mah god, was July 22nd to August 26th. But just got my VIN assigned lol.
Congrats! My edd went from August-October to just TBD. Its been a week. I called today and asked and the SA said my current delivery windows shows in their system as Unavailable. He said it could mean a couple things. Could mean I might get a vin with the end of quarter push or it could mean that nothing will show until end of quarter and then maybe once thats done it might come back and give me a new window.

Reactions: MrsWinterWheat
For those of you still patiently waiting, I was at my service appointment today and heard one of the Service Advisors state there is a headlight shortage. So I’m not sure if this is what’s holding up orders or not.
I had to take my 4 day old MYLR in for the high frequency drill noise, all fixed and it’s soooo quiet now.

Congrats! My edd went from August-October to just TBD. Its been a week. I called today and asked and the SA said my current delivery windows shows in their system as Unavailable. He said it could mean a couple things. Could mean I might get a vin with the end of quarter push or it could mean that nothing will show until end of quarter and then maybe once thats done it might come back and give me a new window.
So basically either You will see an update before end of quarter or after the end of quarter. 🤣

Reactions: Tezla.

I hope you have better luck than me. I had an EDD TBD a few months back and nothing good came of it. The EDD eventually converted to 2 sequential months with no days specified and then started tracking the current order EDD.

• Informative
Reactions: Aviateur17