Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope you have better luck than me. I had an EDD TBD a few months back and nothing good came of it. The EDD eventually converted to 2 sequential months with no days specified and then started tracking the current order EDD.
I'm definitely worried this is the case. Even though my order was in October of 21 I'm definitely thinking it will end up being pushed over a year past when I ordered.

Reactions: sanantoniotx
Been casually browsing this thread for a few months since I ordered my Tesla Model Y in October 2021 as well. Finally got VIN assigned last Friday! (Thought I was seeing things lol') got the text today to schedule delivery for the 26th
Ordered on 10/7. Long range, white/black interior, 7-seater. Kept getting moved all over the place for delivery date but finally stayed pretty consistently around June time. Last estimate was June 24-28 and picking up on the 26th from Mt Kisco location. Taking 2+ weeks from VIN to delivery

Casual lurker around here. I had completed my profile on 10/21 and EDD has been moving around since then.

The latest is 6/20-7/6. Yesterday, my SA sent me a message asking if I want the delivery in JUNE or DELAY as two options.

Obviously, I said JUNE. But I was laughing when I saw that message. Has Tesla started thinking that people do not want their cars anymore?

Update: Scheduled delivery at Tysons Corner location on 21st. Do I make my final payment now? Does Tesla provide front license plate holders?
Congrats.. I think if you complete the payment details, you will have to spend less time at the dealership.. I'm trading my car, so Tesla said they will take care of plates and registration.. they must have someone who can help with plates..

Reactions: kingofoz
Question for everyone- do any of you have any contact with Tesla prior to VIN number? I tried calling the nearest delivery center and after waiting on hold for a while entered my call back number (never heard from them). I also tried emailing that location directly (no response). I talked to folks on chat once or twice and they said they would have my delivery location contact me (and they never have). Just curious if this is the norm or if I should have at least gotten a response from someone. I have to travel a long distance to pick up and I wanted to make sure I was planning for the right location as there are two locations a similar distance and its not clear where I need to plan to pickup.

Yes there was contact between the Service Advisor and me through email. Mainly just small talk. If you haven’t heard from anyone yet and your delivery is this month, send back an email to whatever email you heard from after you purchased your car. I’m sure once your car is in you will get a text from someone. No need to talk to them beforehand really

Thanks Lightbulb- I never got an email when I purchased from anything but the automated confirmation. There is no one to small talk with.

Question for everyone- do any of you have any contact with Tesla prior to VIN number? I tried calling the nearest delivery center and after waiting on hold for a while entered my call back number (never heard from them). I also tried emailing that location directly (no response). I talked to folks on chat once or twice and they said they would have my delivery location contact me (and they never have). Just curious if this is the norm or if I should have at least gotten a response from someone. I have to travel a long distance to pick up and I wanted to make sure I was planning for the right location as there are two locations a similar distance and its not clear where I need to plan to pickup.
I think once you get your VIN you can contact the Service Center where you want to pick your car up from and have them modify your profile. Actually you can probably have anyone modify your profile and add the Service Center where you want to pick your car up. I live close to the Rogers, MN service Center so I can go in there and talk to them if you wish. There is a Josh and Tyler at the Rogers, MN service center at 508-504-7929 if you want to try to text that number.

I think once you get your VIN you can contact the Service Center where you want to pick your car up from and have them modify your profile. Actually you can probably have anyone modify your profile and add the Service Center where you want to pick your car up. I live close to the Rogers, MN service Center so I can go in there and talk to them if you wish. There is a Josh and Tyler at the Rogers, MN service center at 508-504-7929 if you want to try to text that number.

Hey Thanks for the heads up- When I ordered I was told Eden Prairie would be the location but I think Rogers wasn't up and running yet so I was trying to figure out which location I would pickup at. I emailed Rogers twice but who knows how many emails they get. Thanks for the number- I will try that!