Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ll be honest, it’s damn frustrating that, for instance, people who ordered a MYP or LR with FSD are getting VINs and deliveries now, and they ordered literally after my original EDD and I still have a 5 month wait.

feeling kinda bitter about it this afternoon.
do not go to the march 2022 order page if you want to have a nice weekend.
Totally agree with you. I can't stand the thought of having to wait 6 more months for the car. Not sure of what the alternatives are other than talking to someone in a SC though.

Reactions: MizzleD
I’ll be honest, it’s damn frustrating that, for instance, people who ordered a MYP or LR with FSD are getting VINs and deliveries now, and they ordered literally after my original EDD and I still have a 5 month wait.

feeling kinda bitter about it this afternoon.
do not go to the march 2022 order page if you want to have a nice weekend.
Feel the same...

Anyone know what's the current ratio between MYP and MYLR right now in Fremont? I heard it's used to be 1:3, right now maybe 1:1?

Update: Scheduled delivery at Tysons Corner location on 21st. Do I make my final payment now? Does Tesla provide front license plate holders?
While they do provide a front license plate holder, as it is mentioned above, it uses adhesive and attached onto the paint. You are probably better off with a quick bandit that clips on below the bumper. That way, no issues with paint.

Reactions: kingofoz and VeeKay
Not sure where to ask this as I'm new to the forum but my OD is 10/31/2021 so thought I should ask in this thread. For those who accepted delivery and got their cars recently, does it still come with the free mobile connector? I'm trying to see if I should install the NEMA 1450 or just buy the tesla wall charger. TIA!

MYLR7 W/W, Gemini, no tow, no FSD
OD 10/31/2021. EDD -> 5/24-6/21 -> 6/22-7/5 -> 7/6-8/3

Not sure where to ask this as I'm new to the forum but my OD is 10/31/2021 so thought I should ask in this thread. For those who accepted delivery and got their cars recently, does it still come with the free mobile connector? I'm trying to see if I should install the NEMA 1450 or just buy the tesla wall charger. TIA!

Yes you will get the mobile charger. All orders placed before mid-end April 2022 get the charger.

Hi, I would say - if you are going to drive more than 280/300 miles a week, then you should look into getting NEMA 14-50 outlet installed.. otherwise slow charging is better/preferred.. keeping the battery not below 15-20% and not higher than 80-85%.. except long road trips where you would need fast charging..
Then again, you might wanna look into getting solar done for the house so that you go completely green...
your EDD is better than me ;) perks of being close to Fremont? 🤣

NEMA 14-50 has been working great for me. Yes you will get mobile charger. But you have to buy the 14-50 adapter separately

So I’ve been watching this thread as I’m hoping to take over a reservation from my brother. He ordered last Oct and kept getting pushed back so he decided he couldn’t wait and bought a used Model S from Tesla. I’m curious as to Tesla strategy at this point. We checked today and his reservation again got pushed from late Aug-Sept to Sept/Oct. But with inflation and everything else going on, it seems like the longer Tesla waits to deliver these cars the smaller their margin gets? Unless the margin is so large it doesn’t matter? I’m in no hurry as I have a M3 with 24k miles that’s perfectly fine but seems like a strange strategy unless they just hope he goes away?

So I’ve been watching this thread as I’m hoping to take over a reservation from my brother. He ordered last Oct and kept getting pushed back so he decided he couldn’t wait and bought a used Model S from Tesla. I’m curious as to Tesla strategy at this point. We checked today and his reservation again got pushed from late Aug-Sept to Sept/Oct. But with inflation and everything else going on, it seems like the longer Tesla waits to deliver these cars the smaller their margin gets? Unless the margin is so large it doesn’t matter? I’m in no hurry as I have a M3 with 24k miles that’s perfectly fine but seems like a strange strategy unless they just hope he goes away?
they are delivering MYP instead of LR. MYP obviously has a much bigger margin. And longer the wait, more LR will switch to MYP.
In short term, definitely help to max the profit for T

Stopped by to check if everyone has received their October orders. I still cant believe some of you are waiting. My original order was Oct 1st (White ext, black interior, Induction wheels, no fsd, no tow). Gave up on April 10th and switched to a Performance model. VIN less than 24 hrs later. Delivery on April 23rd. Been enjoying this car for almost 2 months now. Just cant believe some of you are still waiting. Crazy!!!!!

Stopped by to check if everyone has received their October orders. I still cant believe some of you are waiting. My original order was Oct 1st (White ext, black interior, Induction wheels, no fsd, no tow). Gave up on April 10th and switched to a Performance model. VIN less than 24 hrs later. Delivery on April 23rd. Been enjoying this car for almost 2 months now. Just cant believe some of you are still waiting. Crazy!!!!!
Still waiting. They have no incentive to deliver a LR car from Oct reservation with no FSD.