Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think me and @bluewhite79 are same-paging here; don’t get lost in fracas; nobody who orders a car that far after us should get one, period.

I get it, there are supply issues right now but this is not our problem or concern: They are clearly rolling cars out at record pace and the fact that people who are ordering now or even a month ago are getting VIN’d already is dispicable in the highest order.

I sold my old car with a belief that it would be about 4-5 months of shuffling and struggling with one car. Now 260 days later (9 months!) with like 5 to go and it’s becoming a strain.
Add me to the mix. At least they were upfront with the performance model. But when people who ordered in March-June are getting their orders first because the margins are higher, that’s BS.

With last weeks price increase, I see even less incentive to fulfill our Oct orders anytime soon.

Reminiscing to a time before Tesla woes drowned my life. Lol thank god for this community here, keeping me in check!

Attachments

• A0961545-C30D-4E68-93F6-857E5C90F807.jpeg
    A0961545-C30D-4E68-93F6-857E5C90F807.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 79
Still with an EDD Nov 24 '22- Jan 19 '23 here

MYLR5 MSM/black 19" no add-ons.
OD 10/9, profile (financing portion) completed several months later as I was told by my SA it shouldn't affect my delivery date, which I guess is still debatable? Original EDD April '22, then June jail, now this.

Not desperate yet but wondering if worth adding FSD. Anyone doing this? Can it be removed before delivery?
Not interested in upgrading to performance.

so yesterday my EDD change from jun 19-July 3rd to June 28-july8th
The weird thing is that my SA called in the afternoon and said I would receive VIN this week once received to finalize paperwork and payment as I’m expected to take delivery before end of the month, anybody else get a call ?
MYLR7 blk/blk 20” now tow / no FSD located socal

Reactions: Suyog983

OD 10/9, profile (financing portion) completed several months later as I was told by my SA it shouldn't affect my delivery date, which I guess is still debatable? Original EDD April '22, then June jail, now this.

Not desperate yet but wondering if worth adding FSD. Anyone doing this? Can it be removed before delivery?
No, it is not debatable. It is a known fact, confirmed by Tesla months ago (and by the experience of many on this forum) that, prior to November 2021, your profile completion date determined when you got in the order books. So, if you ordered in October 2021 but didn't complete your profile until say, March, you should be in the March 2022 order delivery dates thread, not this one. You will likely receive your car 5-6 months later than those of us that completed our profiles in October. @defn this applies to you as well. They changed this in November 2021 moving forward so it is no longer an issue. They just never told anyone that you had to complete your profile to get in the queue. You had to figure it out on your own. SAs are known for giving incorrect info out due to ignorance.

I added FSD a week ago when my EDD was June 20 - July 4th. A couple of days later my EDD went to November 2022 - January 2023. Still no change in EDD. So I'm in the camp that adding FSD doesn't help but may just be the end of quarter push. Who knows.

I added FSD a week ago when my EDD was June 20 - July 4th. A couple of days later my EDD went to November 2022 - January 2023. Still no change in EDD. So I'm in the camp that adding FSD doesn't help but may just be the end of quarter push. Who knows.
Hmm, I don’t know what to do. My profile is currently open, I was thinking of changing it to cash and adding FSD but I feel like trying to remove it later is going to back fire on me.

Bums me to hear that you added it AND got pushed to Q4. ☹️

Agreeing with @WiscWestCoast The Tesla SAs every time I call tell me that my PC in Feb 2022 is the reason my car is delayed. I was told and using common sense assumed that when I paid the $250 deposit that would put me in line for the car.

I just don't understand why Tesla wouldn't have some automatic email saying you are not in line yet due to the Profile being incomplete.

I've been trying to see if my assigned advisor would help me, but I have literally been ghosted and get zero responses.