Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You have no clue what they are doing. New 0-60 numbers already beat LR by a lot. Who knows what they will be able to do with range once they iron out the tech.
No doubt though that a fully refined Austin Model Y is going to be so damn great. I even hope I get a 2170 out of there, or maybe a full 4680 LR by the time I get mine 😂 … you know 4 months to 2 years from now.

It should be noted that this video was recorded three weeks ago, so things could have changed somewhat in that time.
Should also be noted that his exact words were "the tooling necessary for making 2170 cars WAS stuck in China". Past tense and as you point out the interview was already 3 weeks ago.
So who knows how far back the tooling was stuck. They certainly could have the 2170 line going now.
I seriously doubt they are making 4680 LR cars but 2170 LR seems feasible.

Attachments

• A83DEA0A-51AE-40D2-AED0-BCE98F2A4A0D.png
    A83DEA0A-51AE-40D2-AED0-BCE98F2A4A0D.png
    911.4 KB · Views: 90
Well, you gotta look at the config though. 20s with tow. White and white. I haven’t seen that many white cars being delivered in this thread, and definitely not with 20s. Most cars right now are Gemini LR and most certainly not white. All I see is blue, red, MSM
I just live near by Tesla Fremont, and I take a walk every day just around the factory.

From what I saw, the white car production is still half of total. I don't think color is an issue for now.

Been following this forum since ordering MY7 back in Oct-31 2021. And like most of us here, EDD has been pushed at least 7 times. Last was 6/21-7/5 and no VIN even on day 1 of the window. But then things changed so quick with text on 6/22 morning to inform VIN F487 was assigned and checked App to reflect that. Delivery time was then secured on 6/22 afternoon. Car will be on our driveway today between 4-8pm. SA said many car was literally manufactured couple days ago.

Just want to give back to the community, especially for people who ordered last year. Don’t lose hope, things could go very quick and it seems like Tesla is getting very aggressive to fulfill orders. Wish the best for all Oct MY7ers. Posted in the MY7 forum too.

OD-10/31
White on white, induction, no tow, no FSD
EDD-6/21-7/5
VIN-6/22
DD-6/24

Been following this forum since ordering MY7 back in Oct-31 2021. And like most of us here, EDD has been pushed at least 7 times. Last was 6/21-7/5 and no VIN even on day 1 of the window. But then things changed so quick with text on 6/22 morning to inform VIN F487 was assigned and checked App to reflect that. Delivery time was then secured on 6/22 afternoon. Car will be on our driveway today between 4-8pm. SA said many car was literally manufactured couple days ago.

Just want to give back to the community, especially for people who ordered last year. Don’t lose hope, things could go very quick and it seems like Tesla is getting very aggressive to fulfill orders. Wish the best for all Oct MY7ers. Posted in the MY7 forum too.

OD-10/31
White on white, induction, no tow, no FSD
EDD-6/21-7/5
VIN-6/22
DD-6/24
Congrats! Are you closed to Fremont? I’ve got VIN a day before yours, still waiting.