Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My VIN was assigned 5/28 and picked up by LR 6/8 so about 2 weeks. Congratulations!
I enjoy my Y very much, lots of smiles per mile. The staff at Mt Kisco made the process easy. If possible get there ahead of time, they were very busy when I went last month.
They were super busy in May as well. Once someone left with their car they pulled another one in, it was crazy. Pictures of front and back lots at Mt. Kisco on May 15 😊
We were there about 1 1/2 hours because it was so busy. The deliveries before us had a million questions so it didn’t go as quickly as I wanted it too— 8 hour round trip, I just wanted to get my MY and go 😆

Attachments

• 793C652B-D09F-457B-87F7-BD6BC0C93698.png
    793C652B-D09F-457B-87F7-BD6BC0C93698.png
    860.9 KB · Views: 105
  • 4C9019B7-BC34-459C-B9A1-37BA56201C5A.png
    4C9019B7-BC34-459C-B9A1-37BA56201C5A.png
    856.8 KB · Views: 78
MYLR: White/White/7seat/tow/gemini/FSD OD: 9/28, modified 10/1 adding tow EDD: Mar/Apr -> Feb/Mar -> Mar/Apr -> June -> Mar/Apr (12/17) -> Feb/Mar (12/25) -> June (1/5) -> Feb27/Mar27 (1/15) -> Apr12/May10 (2/4) -> June (3/10) -> July30/Aug27 (3/12) -> May19/Jun30 (3/22) -> Apr29/Jun3 (3/29) -> May8/Jun5 (4/11) -> May13/May27 (4/25) -> May31/Jun28 (5/8) -> June (5/23), added FSD (6/15) -> BLANK (6/30) -> TBD (7/8)

MYLR: White/White/7seat/tow/gemini/FSD OD: 9/28, modified 10/1 adding tow EDD: Mar/Apr -> Feb/Mar -> Mar/Apr -> June -> Mar/Apr (12/17) -> Feb/Mar (12/25) -> June (1/5) -> Feb27/Mar27 (1/15) -> Apr12/May10 (2/4) -> June (3/10) -> July30/Aug27 (3/12) -> May19/Jun30 (3/22) -> Apr29/Jun3 (3/29) -> May8/Jun5 (4/11) -> May13/May27 (4/25) -> May31/Jun28 (5/8) -> June (5/23), added FSD (6/15) -> BLANK (6/30) -> TBD (7/8)
Sorry to hear you had to join the club. Exactly what happened to you with the TBD happened to me. Here is to hoping you get out of it soon!

Reactions: tselle and MizzleD
on its way! Probably last post, so vale et valete....to everyone still waiting!!
"
Hi Kyle,

Your Model Y is on its way to your delivery center and ready to be scheduled for delivery."
Congrats!

Is there any way to find out where in line I am or if my date will move closer soon? I haven't seen any movement since I spoke to that guy at Tesla and I'm not sure this is worth the wait anymore but trying to stay positive.

Anyone else like me, knowing that it was going to take a long time, seeing everyone else get their EDDs pushed out over and over again, being patient, knowing you would keep getting disappointed, telling yourself that it will come, trying to distract yourself and then hitting a wall and reaching the end of your patience? I was doing fine at month 6, month 7, and early in month 8 of waiting, but now I just want my car! BRING ME MY CAR!

Anyone else like me, knowing that it was going to take a long time, seeing everyone else get their EDDs pushed out over and over again, being patient, knowing you would keep getting disappointed, telling yourself that it will come, trying to distract yourself and then hitting a wall and reaching the end of your patience? I was doing fine at month 6, month 7, and early in month 8 of waiting, but now I just want my car! BRING ME MY CAR!
Yup. I don’t even need the car as desperately as others… but the whole principle of the car being over 3 months late is pissing me off. Lol

Same. I think Tesla should give us some swag when our cars finally arrive. Maybe a hat or something.😂

Same here. I've barely driven my 17 year old car to keep the miles from getting to high. I want as much trade in value as possible and I don't feel like dealing with selling it privately. The longer this takes, the lower value my car will have. This on top of interest rates going up and up. Each day that goes by is more money wasted on a car payment.

Same here. I've barely driven my 17 year old car to keep the miles from getting to high. I want as much trade in value as possible and I don't feel like dealing with selling it privately. The longer this takes, the lower value my car will have. This on top of interest rates going up and up. Each day that goes by is more money wasted on a car payment.
Ha you just made me think that by the time my order is delivered that interest rates will have gone down!

• Funny
Reactions: maggit13 and Consta