Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To clarify, did you ask them to remove FSD in the text or did you do it yourself online?
I don't think it matters. I added FSD to my Oct. order last week. Got the VIN and scheduled the delivery yesterday. I called Tesla to switch payment from cash to financing and I was told it would be faster if I remove the FSD on my own. So I removed the FSD from Tesla's website. The price and MVPA got updated in 2mins. No issues.

Open this 10/2021 order date thread. I ordered mine MYLR white exterior with tow on 10/5. Yes, I was only few hours earlier than the new Tesla price. I guess I saved $1000 for my MYLR by luck.

OD: 10/5
First EDD: March 18, 2022 – April 15, 2022 on 10/8
Second EDD: March 07 - April 04 on 10/15

Do they update EDD every 7 days?
Anyway, still long way to go.
I also ordered my Y in early October. Have you received yours yet?

Open this 10/2021 order date thread. I ordered mine MYLR white exterior with tow on 10/5. Yes, I was only few hours earlier than the new Tesla price. I guess I saved $1000 for my MYLR by luck.

OD: 10/5
First EDD: March 18, 2022 – April 15, 2022 on 10/8
Second EDD: March 07 - April 04 on 10/15

Do they update EDD every 7 days?
Anyway, still long way to go.
I also ordered my Y in October 2021. Have you received yours yet?

I don't think it matters. I added FSD to my Oct. order last week. Got the VIN and scheduled the delivery yesterday. I called Tesla to switch payment from cash to financing and I was told it would be faster if I remove the FSD on my own. So I removed the FSD from Tesla's website. The price and MVPA got updated in 2mins. No issues.
How did you remove from the website?

Most likely your neighbour has been assigned an Austin MYLR. They are not making white seats in Austin yet. So yes, if you switch to black seats you may get assigned an Austin VIN. I'm not sure if Austin has any limits on what exterior colors they are producing??
I was told Austin is only making blue and black with black seats a few weeks back. We gave up our white on white to get a blue on black because we are getting desperate. Also in Houston. Hopefully that changes soon and they ramp up on all colors and configurations.

Ordered 11/7/21 LR, White,20" Wheels, White interior, 5 Seater. Original estimated delivery date was June. As of right now its Sept 7 - October 12

Neighbor ordered on 4/25/22 LR, Black, 20" Wheels, Black interior, 5 seater. VIN just assigned

wtf??! is he getting his sooner because he's paying the increased price hike of the LR or is there a delay on white interior? or delay on white exterior?

also does anyone know if i change my seats to black will it change delivery date?

we're in houston
I’m in the same boat as you. Same EDD too. I think they are going to start making white on white again soon.

Hopefully you’re right, I have a white on white 7 seater with an EDD of 7/28-8/25
Very curious about how yours pans out; we have identical setups except for the seat count.

I personally believe that there are supply issues with the white seats, the tow, and the 20s. But I do see some every now and then getting delivered on that electric man youtube channel. With the misalignments and issues though I wonder if they were sitting for a bit waiting on parts.

I can’t say that I’ve seen any configs near ours being delivered on this thread. It’s all non white. Black interior and 19s going out; and the 7 seater is finally having its time.

Good luck!

Anyone taking delivery next year might possibly get the EV $7,500 credit if Dems get the bill through.

Anyone taking delivery next year might possibly get the EV $7,500 credit if Dems get the bill through.

Hopefully everyone rushes to put their order on hold so I can get my vin 🙃

Very curious about how yours pans out; we have identical setups except for the seat count.

I personally believe that there are supply issues with the white seats, the tow, and the 20s. But I do see some every now and then getting delivered on that electric man youtube channel. With the misalignments and issues though I wonder if they were sitting for a bit waiting on parts.

I can’t say that I’ve seen any configs near ours being delivered on this thread. It’s all non white. Black interior and 19s going out; and the 7 seater is finally having its time.

Good luck!
Will update this thread if I get a vin.
I checked the Order spreadsheet and there was 1 entry on there that was exactly identical to my order and that person received their VIN in May 2022 and their order date was March 2022. Only difference was that they had FSD…

Reactions: Aviateur17
MYLR: White/White/7seat/tow/gemini/FSD OD: 9/28, modified 10/1 adding tow EDD: Mar/Apr -> Feb/Mar -> Mar/Apr -> June -> Mar/Apr (12/17) -> Feb/Mar (12/25) -> June (1/5) -> Feb27/Mar27 (1/15) -> Apr12/May10 (2/4) -> June (3/10) -> July30/Aug27 (3/12) -> May19/Jun30 (3/22) -> Apr29/Jun3 (3/29) -> May8/Jun5 (4/11) -> May13/May27 (4/25) -> May31/Jun28 (5/8) -> June (5/23), added FSD (6/15) -> BLANK (6/30) -> TBD (7/8)
Hey any updates on your EDD after adding FSD?

Will update this thread if I get a vin.
I checked the Order spreadsheet and there was 1 entry on there that was exactly identical to my order and that person received their VIN in May 2022 and their order date was March 2022. Only difference was that they had FSD…

Is everyone on here entered into Troy's spreadsheet pinned to main Model Y Orders/Delivery page? I open that up every so often to get a feel for what is delivering. If you aren't opposed, please go enter your info to help crowd source better data. Its at least some thing to do and look at while we wait...

1659030353224.png

Is everyone on here entered into Troy's spreadsheet pinned to main Model Y Orders/Delivery page? I open that up every so often to get a feel for what is delivering. If you aren't opposed, please go enter your info to help crowd source better data. Its at least some thing to do and look at while we wait...

View attachment 833845
Me too! It is a great way to gather info and see where other people are sitting that have the same configuration or order date.