Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The wait is over...

Today after changing my original order from white to black, in two minutes, I got a text vin assigned! What? I almost could not believe it. But it's true.
So for anyone who ordered in last Oct and if your order is on a white MY, maybe just maybe change it to a different color will change your edd dramatically. Good luck everyone! Hope you got your MY soon.

The wait is over...

Today after changing my original order from white to black, in two minutes, I got a text vin assigned! What? I almost could not believe it. But it's true.
So for anyone who ordered in last Oct and if your order is on a white MY, maybe just maybe change it to a different color will change your edd dramatically. Good luck everyone! Hope you got your MY soon.
lol, I’m from NJ too, ordered 10/7 with black with FSD EDD moved from 8/22 to 10/22-12/3 after I enter trade in info from the text I got

I just took delivery of a Fremont build. How would I check that?
here are the pics of a front casting from Austin
272F2A19-370A-4D82-9124-D30986D44690.jpeg
01825B22-0587-4796-AF09-9CC42B9E7B3A.jpeg
5756E312-6E81-4C75-9F45-653B3A285006.jpeg

I pick up my MY LR MSM/black, hitch, gemini tomorrow in Austin (ordered in October). I kind of don't need it and sadly didn't make much of an effort to transfer my reservation. Anyone interested? I'll have to register it (and pay taxes) which could mean 3-4 weeks before I could sell. I was thinking of contacting the usual dealers in my area, but would rather sell private...I think?
Did you sell it yet? (I'm in Austin.)

Just got pushed out. Looks like I am now going to be part of the "end of quarter push/wave". I mostly expected this was going to happen but still bums me out. I will have to go to the August and July forums to not feel so sorry for myself. 😐
Oh no! Sorry to hear you got the push out.

It sucks that those July/Aug peeps are at a year or longer of waiting. But I fear that I will be there too at some point. I really thought I would have had the car for the summer…sigh