Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
please let me know if you hear anything from th SA... i sent a text and never heard back from them... i guess, we will get a call once the car arrives here at the delivery center.
I called the main customer service number. They told me my car is in transit. I was able to schedule delivery. You should call, I bet yours has already left the factory too.

ETA: wait time on the phone line is long. I requested a callback which I received over an hour later. Also texted the SA line at the same time but haven’t received a reply yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: anapon
I called the main customer service number. They told me my car is in transit. I was able to schedule delivery. You should call, I bet yours has already left the factory too.

ETA: wait time on the phone line is long. I requested a callback which I received over an hour later. Also texted the SA line at the same time but haven’t received a reply yet.
thanks.. you just ask them if the car left the factory? who scheduled the delivery for you ... what is the customer service number?

thanks.. you just ask them if the car left the factory? who scheduled the delivery for you ... what is the customer service number?
1 (888) 518-3752, then option for vehicles, then new car delivery (or something of the sort).

Once I was connected to a representative, I gave them my RN and confirmed my info. I asked them if I could schedule delivery and if my car was in transit. They helped with both.

FWIW I finally got a text back from the number that sent me my VIN. You can try texting that number back as well.

Bummer, I had to text the service center for them to send me the pick up schedule link. I feel like they could have sent it a week ago and I could have scheduled pickup for this week. Earliest pick up date was 8/23. I'll probably go over there on Friday and see if my car is sitting on their lot. The app said 18th through 21st so I think the car is either there or will be there very soon.

Reactions: MizzleD
Hang in there October folks that are still waiting. I picked my Austin made MYLR on 8-13. It is fantastic. Only issues were dirty interior doors and a spot on one door that looks like they removed a scratch or something and forgot to put wax back on. I put a few coats of wax on it and it looks fine now. 5 minutes of cleaning and spot wax and it looked great. No body panel issues or trim problems. I was worried about build quality , but that was unfounded.

Hang in there October folks that are still waiting. I picked my Austin made MYLR on 8-13. It is fantastic. Only issues were dirty interior doors and a spot on one door that looks like they removed a scratch or something and forgot to put wax back on. I put a few coats of wax on it and it looks fine now. 5 minutes of cleaning and spot wax and it looked great. No body panel issues or trim problems. I was worried about build quality , but that was unfounded.

Attachments

• 4DBFDC98-991F-4642-9D9B-8352AD2D6737.jpeg
    4DBFDC98-991F-4642-9D9B-8352AD2D6737.jpeg
    290.4 KB · Views: 86
Bummer, I had to text the service center for them to send me the pick up schedule link. I feel like they could have sent it a week ago and I could have scheduled pickup for this week. Earliest pick up date was 8/23. I'll probably go over there on Friday and see if my car is sitting on their lot. The app said 18th through 21st so I think the car is either there or will be there very soon.
Which Twin Cities location are you using? The Maplewood DC has been great about communication. I've been very pleased with their responsiveness to any questions and their proactive communication about deliveries. I'm sorry you didn't get the scheduling text right away.

Which Twin Cities location are you using? The Maplewood DC has been great about communication. I've been very pleased with their responsiveness to any questions and their proactive communication about deliveries. I'm sorry you didn't get the scheduling text right away.
Rogers, MN. They are 10 mins away from me. Drove over there this morning to see if my car had been delivered and I do not see it on the lot. Will probably drive back tomorrow, Friday, and check again to see if I can get it before the weekend. If it is next Tuesday not a big deal. Just want to get the car finally. Just ordered full front PPF so I'm gonna try that. They make it look easy but everyone says it's hard. 15 minutes after I texted them to remind them to send me the scheduling link they sent the link. Car left the factory on Thursday 8/11/2022 and my understanding, based on other posts, is that you should get a schedule pick up text shortly after but I did not.