Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 10/26/21 MYLR MSM/Black Tow/No FSD

I start my second or third (can't remember) 2 week window tomorrow - will I get pushed back again? Keeping my expectations low.

8/9/22 > EDD: 8/14-8/28 2 week window
8/15/22 > EDD: 8/27-9/10 2 week window
8/17/22 trade-in inquiry SMS
Update: 2 days into my second 2-week EDD I get pushed back 3 weeks and revert to a 4 week EDD 9/12-10/10. Oh come on, this is insane!!

Reactions: JDEWD250
I picked up my MY today! What an amazing car; wonderful experience at the center. Fremont build. Mobile charger yes. LED Matrix lights yes. New door trim yes. Premium connectivity for 1 year.

Honestly the car is pretty well made. There is one issue; the drivers door is slightly… off. So the front part of the front driver door juts out from the fender at the top, and the bottom of the front driver door juts in from the rear driver side door. So the rocker panel is slightly exposed from the top.

But the car is amazing; it had 4 miles on it; now it has 53.

Worth the wait; if you didn’t get yours yet; it’s not worth being sad about the delays. Stay positive!
Did you get the rear cover?

I saw a post in another thread where is somebody got theirs yesterday but did not have any rear cover

I picked up my MY today! What an amazing car; wonderful experience at the center. Fremont build. Mobile charger yes. LED Matrix lights yes. New door trim yes. Premium connectivity for 1 year.

Honestly the car is pretty well made. There is one issue; the drivers door is slightly… off. So the front part of the front driver door juts out from the fender at the top, and the bottom of the front driver door juts in from the rear driver side door. So the rocker panel is slightly exposed from the top.

But the car is amazing; it had 4 miles on it; now it has 53.

Worth the wait; if you didn’t get yours yet; it’s not worth being sad about the delays. Stay positive!
Congrats !!

• Love
Reactions: MizzleD
I did not get the rear cover. Also, no mud flaps or rear door PPF.
what about the front end, casting or welded together?

I believe you can see from the wheel well
5669990B-3724-4F81-A978-ACEAE1C66476.jpeg

If spouse plans on driving the car periodically does they also need to have the Tesla app downloaded on their phone? Own account or share account?
I just got the answer to this. If they want to use phone key, yes they need to create their own Tesla account and get the Tesla app. Then you can go in your app, under security > add driver and send an invite. Then they can add the key/phone key.

Or your spouse can just use the key card and select their profile.

I just got the answer to this. If they want to use phone key, yes they need to create their own Tesla account and get the Tesla app. Then you can go in your app, under security > add driver and send an invite. Then they can add the key/phone key.

Or your spouse can just use the key card and select their profile.
Great thanks! Picking up today!

Sigh…well at least they are consistent lol
Day 2 of my EDD window and another week pushed back. Sitting Sept 5-16 🤷‍♀️
You are not alone , 1157 black with FSD EDD 9/17-10-15. Ppl who get text message for trade in please make sure not to put in your trade in until you get a VIN. I didn’t put in and EDD don’t change, after I notify them to let me change to trade in my car, it got push out for two months. I am assure that have to do with their profit per car.

Got my get out of October jail Tesla today!

MSM, white interior, vanilla everything else. ODD 10/08 ish. New interior trim, new lights, behind seat storage, not sure if that’s new …. I can’t think of anything else. Oh, Freemont build! So far I have a minor flaw to the a pillar upholstery, the glass where the roof meets the trunk is off a bit and there was water in the front seal of the frunk.

Could not ask for a better group to commiserate!

Stay classy TMC October 2021 Delivery Dates!

Picked up my Austin build today. Came with mobile charger and trunk cover. No wood trim on the doors. I don't know what the matrix lights look like lol. No mud flaps and not sure about rear PPF. SA basically took care of our paperwork and that was it, didn't come to the car with us at all. So far, only flaw I can find is a small scratch on the rear glass. Super fun to drive home. Screen blacked out for a millisecond during the trip but didn't affect the cars motion at all.

Hoping the rest of you Oct 21'ers get your cars soon!!

Got my get out of October jail Tesla today!

MSM, white interior, vanilla everything else. ODD 10/08 ish. New interior trim, new lights, behind seat storage, not sure if that’s new …. I can’t think of anything else. Oh, Freemont build! So far I have a minor flaw to the a pillar upholstery, the glass where the roof meets the trunk is off a bit and there was water in the front seal of the frunk.

Could not ask for a better group to commiserate!

Stay classy TMC October 2021 Delivery Dates!
See you on the other side! lol hopefully we will join you soon!

Reactions: popgodazipa
So, after all my ranting about my Oct 2021 order and EDD pushbacks, I caved in an did what you guys all said and added FSD on Monday, got a VIN on Tuesday and today (Wednesday) got the schedule delivery email for this week (which now is too soon because my Bank loan expired on Monday and I have to reapply).

But wow, excited. F53!!!!

MYLR5 | MSM | Black | Gemini | +Tow | no FSD

10/26/21 > Ordered- EDD May 2022
5/10 > EDD: 7/13-8/24
6/23 > EDD: 8/14-9/25
8/1 > EDD: 9/4-10/9 4 week window
8/8 > EDD: 8/29-9/26 4 week window
8/14 > EDD: 8/14-8/28 2 week window
8/15 > EDD: 8/27-9/10 2 week window
8/17/22 trade-in inquiry SMS
8/28/22 > EDD: 9/12-10/10
8/29/22 > Added FSD
8/30/22 > VIN! F535, Removed FSD
8/31/22 > Schedule delivery email

Well, ordered the Model Y LR on Oct. 17, 2021. Completed everything with the assistance of the Tesla rep in the showroom at the Domain in Austin, TX. I ordered the plain jane, no frills, no additions. Original EDD was June/July 22. As you can see from my signature, the EDD span/lies. Now, updated to just just Dec. 2022. Straight....bullshit.