Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Octopus API Query Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey - This is a bit of a niche question. I am an Octopus customer. I was on Go and now I'm on Agile. In the past I've used the Octopus API to query my 1/2 hourly usage, convert the JSON response to CSV and use it to chart consumption (and to feed my cost analysis to see if the switch to Agile would be worth it). Now that I've made the switch, I am trying to pull the agile rates in via API so I can align them and perform a post-switch analysis and keep track of how much the car charging is costing as a part of our overall electricity spend.

Unfortunately, I'm a bit stuck. I'm following the instructions in the documentation but I can't get a valid reply.

I'm sending a GET request to: https://api.octopus.energy/v1/produ...3-16T00:00:00Z&period_to=2020-03-16T23:59:59Z

but the response is:

{
"detail": "Not found."
}

Can anyone spot the (what I'm sure is an) obvious error I'm making here?

(Bonus points if anyone has an off-the-shelf solution to query the consumption API and rates API, parse the JSON response and store the results in Elastic Search so I can play with this in Kibana!)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-03-17 at 13.59.46.png
    Screenshot 2020-03-17 at 13.59.46.png
    388.2 KB · Views: 74