Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Octopus Energy, including Intelligent and go

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Octopus can also pull the plug on the whole IO tariff at any time for any reason, so that’s the greater concern for me personally. Not sure what makes you think I’m unaware of modern-day vast dataset mining / business analytics. Perhaps misinterpreted what I said, which was specifically about determining the reality behind the data, not that it would stop provider from terminating a user’s tariff if they wish.

Prepare for a massive Saving Session tomorrow evening...

Apparently the National DFS pays £3 / kWh, much more than what Octopus is offering. I'm wondering if they'll match that now that tomorrow will be part of the national scheme...

• Informative
Reactions: Pink Duck

Apparently the National DFS pays £3 / kWh, much more than what Octopus is offering. I'm wondering if they'll match that now that tomorrow will be part of the national scheme...
Jesus, what an insane amount of money!
Wish I was give the opportunity to discharge my PWs to the grid at that time :)

Hey ho! Having Powerwalls means that my average daily grid use for 4pm - 7pm is a poultry 60Wh irrespective of what the house is really drawing.
Come to that, somewhere between 2 and 20Wh is my constant half hourly draw. I couldn’t shift it if I wanted to.

Well, finally it's not happening... but I guess it will soon eventually....

Just a quick question... I currently on Octopus Go and looking ti switch to Intelligent when the Tesla arrives this week. If I switch is the new tariff fixed and how long for? Can't see this covered in their FAQ's anywhere, I currently have around 9 month left on my current tariff.

Just a quick question... I currently on Octopus Go and looking ti switch to Intelligent when the Tesla arrives this week. If I switch is the new tariff fixed and how long for? Can't see this covered in their FAQ's anywhere, I currently have around 9 month left on my current tariff.
Usual Octopus terms.

Tariff rates fixed for 1 year, you can leave with no penalty on 30 days notice.