Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Octopus Energy referral code please

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’d like an octopus referral code please!

Conscious of the fact that I’ll probably get a dozen responses from within about 15 seconds of asking for this from the usual gang who have reflexes like a cross between a Ninja, and my dog when there’s a snack around and he thinks no one is looking, can I have one from someone who’s never shared their code before?

Like to share the benefits around. ;).

Yes, I'm not sure why people need to ask ... just check the profile pages ...

Last place I’d have looked.

Might be obvious to more regular users here but it’s probably fair to say the more regular users are already on Octopus. Clueless numpties like me are instead drawn like moths to a flame to the admittedly rather confusingly titled “Octopus Energy Referral Code” thread....

6 codes inside of of 3 minutes. Don’t you people have jobs!?

Think most of us are stuck in front of our screens for most of the day now. TMC is a welcome bit of respite :)

Might be obvious to more regular users here but it’s probably fair to say the more regular users are already on Octopus. Clueless numpties like me are instead drawn like moths to a flame to the admittedly rather confusingly titled “Octopus Energy Referral Code” thread....

This is the place you are supposed to request them, bet @VanillaAir_UK is please no one posted the code in the thread for a change too :D

Ah, maybe you are looking at the forum on a phone ... turn it sideways and you'll see the signature below each post... most people with a code available will note that fact in the sig.

• Informative
Reactions: s88ats
Well I never knew that.

82643F8B-62AB-4102-9F01-E859B5367759.png
C82E4B42-1868-4EE8-AE70-0A3B3400E2A9.png