Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Octopus Go - renewal?

Ant M3

Oct 13, 2019
Solihull, UK
Hmm yeah ... it is very confusing , the only downside with octopus along with their sketchy email communication
In the end I had to email them to say that my deal was coming to and end and that I wanted to remain on the fixed Go Tarif (I ended up changing to the Go Faster )
They eventually came back to me and now sorted

VanillaAir_UK

Supporting Member
Jun 17, 2019
Surrey, UK
Even though I chased yesterday, it still looks like I have not been moved back to the fixed term tarrif. :sigh They went from a promising almost instant response to 3 days of silence.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC