Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Odd beeps and flashes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been getting a number of beeps (from inside the vehicle) and/or light flashes as I enter my car. Usually 3 dings and just today 3 parking light flashes (well, at least the front amber 'eyelash' ones flashed as I was in the garage with the door down). This is after the door handles present so it knows it is me. New battery just installed in the fob. Sentry mode is off. Not in tow mode. Anyone has any idea what is going on? MS 75D 2020.4.1 HW2.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I get this sometimes, due to the key getting squeezed by other items in my pocket as I'm getting in or out of the car and sending out a lock or unlock signal.

At least it's better than the Infiniti I used to have. The buttons on that key were constantly setting off the panic alarm when I kneeled down.

I get this sometimes, due to the key getting squeezed by other items in my pocket as I'm getting in or out of the car and sending out a lock or unlock signal.

At least it's better than the Infiniti I used to have. The buttons on that key were constantly setting off the panic alarm when I kneeled down.

It is usually in my jacket pocket (very loose fitting) or even in my hand so that is not what is happening.

Thanks for the reply however.

Stay safe.