Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oddities After Service Center (TPMS and AC malfunctioning)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all-

Running into a few strange issues with my MYLR.

I took it to the local Service Center on Thursday to get my shattered windshield replaced. Ever since I picked up the car on that afternoon, I've noticed some strange issue.

My TPMS continuously says my front right tire is low. I check it with my manual gauge and it shows 43 PSI while the car says it is at 33 PSI. I decided to check my other tires while I had my gauge out and according to my gauge, my back right tire is at 25 PSI, while the car says it is at 45 PSI. I've tried the double pinwheel reboot, but the issue seems to keep happening.

Second issue. When I put the AC on auto, it just blows air onto the windshield and not through any of the vents facing passengers. Again, the double pinwheel reboot didn't fix the issue.

Lastly, for the first time in 5 months of having the car, I am noticing water leaking from under the car, forming a decent sized pool. I am pretty sure it is coming from the AC system, but this never happened prior to the Service Center replacing my windshield.

Any ideas/thoughts on how to get this all addressed?

Not sure about the TPMS, but contact the service center about your A/C. They will push the current version to your car to correct it. The service for windshield requires them to put a modified version of software on and they forgot to push the current version back.

Reactions: flpadc