Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oedro Model S All weather mats for $65?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I went ahead and ordered them direct from OEDRO's website for $65. They already arrived. I've never seen any other Tesla all weather mats in person, but I cant imagine they are that much better than these. They strong and fit like a glove.

IMG_0943.JPG IMG_0944.JPG IMG_0945.JPG IMG_0946.JPG IMG_0947.JPG IMG_0948.JPG

Reactions: jlv1
So I went ahead and ordered them direct from OEDRO's website for $65. They already arrived. I've never seen any other Tesla all weather mats in person, but I cant imagine they are that much better than these. They strong and fit like a glove.

View attachment 375088 View attachment 375089 View attachment 375090 View attachment 375091 View attachment 375092 View attachment 375093
Those look good! I just received my all weather mats from Tesla but I like this price much better!

I put a review out for those on amazon just the other day. I'm mad at you for getting them at $65...lol

I think they are great quality. I have weather tech in my other car and the Oedro seem to be heavier and a better mold/workmanship

If you want something a little nicer with sound deadening and a nicer finish forum members get 3D mats $16 below minimum pricing on 3D mats on joecarstuff.com. Use coupon code TMC at checkout for the extra savings.
Can you explain the texture and fabric/plastic of the mats? They look pretty nice, but Id rather not have the complete plastic feel that Tesla and weathertech sells.