Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OEM 12V Replacement - Fitting/hardware missing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So Tesla service center finally got to replacing my HV 85kwh battery. Since the car was down for a while, the 12v needed replacement as well.

Gruber replaced with their own in house 12v battery before shipping back to California. Apparently the fitting that connects the positive terminal to battery is missing and Tesla service center can't quite figure out the part number so they can't order. They want me to reach out to Gruber to get the part.

Does anyone have any idea what the part number for this is or if this hardware/fitting comes with the positive terminal or OEM 12v battery?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220706-175922_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220706-175922_Samsung Internet.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 153
I got lucky, that part was already on the battery that Tesla installed last year. It fit on the Ohmm battery I replaced it with. You might get lucky and find one at a salvage yard that has Tesla's. I'm guessing the replacement battery supplier included that part, therefore no separate part #. Sorry I don't have the brand name of replacement battery.

I looked in the Tesla Parts Catalog. I believe it is the adapter below, which can be ordered from Tesla. Item 11 in the diagram is the cable, and the unidentified Item 11 below must be the adapter???

11ASY, CABLE, 12V+, MDLS, DUAL MOTOR1032274-00-D
11ADAPTER,POSITIVE TERMINAL,12V BATTERY1051566-01-A

1657203991398.png