Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OEM 19 inch wheels for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you provide some more details? How many miles were they used? How old are they? Condition? Cost without shipping as I am local and looking for a set of 4, for winter tires. Thanks in advance.

I will doublecheck the tread depth but they have many happy miles to go.

The rims themselves were on the car for 20k miles, but the tires have been replaced before that mark. If you are looking for quality I can pick the best 4 out of the set. I will take off 50 each wheel for local pickup

Can you provide photos? As well to clarify, the sale is for 4 rims (style?), 4 tires (brand?) and 4 TPMS (old or new type?).

That is correct, 4 rims (style below), I'll get back to you on tire brand, and 4 tpms from the 2013 model year, not sure when they changed from old to new

4 rims, 19 inches

this style
2013-Tesla-Model-S-19-inch-wheels.jpg

I just pulled 3 of them off and all 3 have some form of rash, I have another 2 sets, and I will find the best of the litter.

What is your price for a set of only 4 wheels/rims (without tires and TPMS) with pickup?

The tires and tpms are currently mounted to the rims. Unfortunately I am not prepared to split the rims from tires (there wouls be an additional cost incurred for the dismounting etc)

Have you tried flebay? Theres tons of rims there