TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

OEM 19" Slipstream Wheels + Goodyear Eagle Touring Tires set (only 2K miles)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by TheSunTheSea, Dec 18, 2017.

1. TheSunTheSea

TheSunTheSea Member

I'm selling the OEM 19" Slipstream wheels that came with my 2017 Model S, along with the Goodyear Eagle Touring tires. They only have 2,000 miles on them so the treads and wheels are practically brand new. Only one of the wheels and its tire has a small bit of curb rash that I think can be easily fixed.

I'm in San Jose so we can arrange local pickup, or I can ship them to you.

$1800 OBO for the set

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  2. TheSunTheSea

TheSunTheSea Member

Still for sale. I'll lower the price to $1700. Tires only have 2K miles on them, so they're practically new.

3. Bet TSLA

Bet TSLA Active Member

You're probably going to lower the price to $1200 before you can sell them. Even pristine sets with <100 miles on the tires don't seem to go for much over that. Good luck! I'm still sitting on a set I don't really need.

• Like x 1
  4. Zorg

Zorg Member

At $1200, I will come down from Fremont to pick them up.

5. JPUConn

JPUConn Active Member

Im interested in buying a set buy does that curb damage / chunk out of the tire look as bad in person as it does in the picture?

6. TheSunTheSea

TheSunTheSea Member

It's not that bad. I can take more pictures for you if you like. Let me know

7. TheSunTheSea

TheSunTheSea Member

Down to $1600 for the whole set. Or if you prefer to just buy the wheels I can do that as well. PM me if interested.

8. Jonstallman

Jonstallman Member

I'm interested in just the wheels (no tires). How much? I'm in Chico so can pick up local.