Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OEM 20” 2020 Model 3 Performance wheels/tires/tpms (parts)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Makes a lot of sense, maybe buy the 2 “healthy” ones and then buy 2 new ones from Tesla ?
@Rancity M3 Not me; it would be less costly, and less risky, to buy a “take off” set new from another member. Check the For Sale section. Tons of wheel-sets for sale, and less than what Tesla would charge. I picked up a brand new “take-off” set of 19” Gemini wheels (Tesla MYLR), tires and TPMS sensors for $1600, and they had less than 100 miles on them. I’ve seen the same for as low as $1200, but not when I needed them.

Reactions: Rancity M3
@Rancity M3 Not me; it would be less costly, and less risky, to buy a “take off” set new from another member. Check the For Sale section. Tons of wheel-sets for sale, and less than what Tesla would charge. I picked up a brand new “take-off” set of 19” Gemini wheels (Tesla MYLR), tires and TPMS sensors for $1600, and they had less than 100 miles on them. I’ve seen the same for as low as $1200, but not when I needed them.
I actually want the Zero G performance but being in Canada it’s impossible to get them 😐plus no one is selling the 2020 20” grey performance wheels

Yea I realize it’s an annoying sale. I could’ve easily fixed the wheel bends (and maybe added tires) and just sold them but after the headache of the pothole ordeal, I was just so over dealing with rims/tires. But two low mileage mint wheels / tires for under 1k vs tesla (over 2k) is still a solid value proposition imo. I’m really just throwing in the bent wheels for free, lol.

Reactions: jebinc