TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

OEM 21" staggered/non-staggered wheel size and offset

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by Titus, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Member

Hi guys, just got my after market 20" yesterday (see separate post) and swapped them out with the OEM staggered 21"s.

After taking them off, I'd like to share the full confirmed details with you (the sales was never able to tell me what the width of the wheels were). You can use this info to order aftermarket wheels or plan your tire widths.

Front wheel: 21" x 8.5" J +40mm offset
    DSC_2196.JPG

Back wheel: 21" x 9" J +40mm offset
    DSC_2198.JPG

Note that on the staggered, front tire was 245/35/R21 and back tire was 265/35/R21. US owners says the max width they could put on the back was 275 width tires.

For non-staggered set up, simply assume the 8.5" front wheel would be used in the back as well with same offset.

Interestingly, the wheel is made in Mexico (wonder what Trump has to say about that LOL)

2. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

The rear staggered rim is 21 x 9 with 40MM offset and 65mm center bore and 5 x 120 lug nut spacing.
    The front staggered rim is 21 x 8.5 with the same specs..

3. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

Yeah, I don't think there are any big secrets here, all of that info is published or available with minimal searching. I found it very easily before and after I bought my P85+ and de-staggered the rear rims.

4. Titus

Titus Member

LOL I asked the sales here and all they know is the "wheel width is 265 in the back"