Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OEM 21" Turbine Wheel and Winter Tire Package (4 each) - Grey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OEM 21" Turbine Wheel and Winter Tire Package (4 each) - Grey

I am in Northern Virginia. The tires have about 3,000 miles on them, less than one Virginia winter season. I saved them from my 2014 model S that I traded in for my model X in Dec. Now that I have my X, I have confirmed that they will not work on the model X. I have the VIN -- P50900: 1053327-00-B (Grey). They are ready to be used, they are mounted and have working TPMS. All you have to do is replace them with your current tires and recalibrate on the big screen in your car.

This package includes:

(4) 21X8.5J Grey Turbine wheels
? (4) 245/35/21- Pirelli Sottozero 3 tires
? (4) Tire pressure sensors
? (4) Tesla logo wheel caps
(20) Black OEM lug nut caps

List Date: 3/7/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: OEM 21" Turbine Wheel and Winter Tire Package (4 each) - Grey
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $4,000.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

e87983d5-c892-47b5-8cb7-21ce3bf69478.jpe
5a1be746-cfd5-480c-81bb-b492df050962.jpe
3740e8d2-331c-436b-b625-3fe11014a9d5.jpe
ae1d2133-b83b-4e49-9171-f8ba7bce6ada.jpe
b523ae4d-119e-459d-a2c5-0c1807e80b15.jpe
3e3be1d1-03d9-438e-8ad3-aaf308a78566.jpe
f01b568f-e55c-42a9-8917-fa84f50394dc.jpe

I have been getting a bunch of questions from folks who wanted to reuse their Model S 21"or buy new 21" to use on their model X. Here is my reply to whether they can work on their new Model X:
"They will fit IF you buy mine now! Just kidding! Before and after I got my X, I went back and forth with the inside sales guys in California, the Online Tesla Sales Team and my local Service Center. They all said they needed to research it and all finally got back to me and said that they were "incompatible" with my X. When I pressed my local center for a clearer definition, they said the tires would not properly clear on the X. So my answer was more than that the speed would be off or that the TPMS would not function properly. That is why I am selling them, (I traded in my model S) they are nearly brand new because I only used them the first short season I had them in Virginia. They DID make a dramatic difference for traction in the snow."

I was hoping to get someone local or within driving distance on the East Coast to buy them to save the packaging and shipping costs. I"ll let them ride for a few more weeks and see if I get any takers. If not, I am willing to absorb the cost of packaging and split cost of delivery. Rough guestimate from local shipper is $600-800 to Helena, Montana 59601. I will need your exact zip and address to run more accurate cost requirements, send me a note thru Panjo.

Hammer, I know you are emjoying a great car! Hope they buffed out the minor surface scrathces before they sold it to you. You got a great car, would not have gotten rid of it if they did not make me such a good deal on the X delivery. I have been enjoying it since January, even more so now that they have fixed he teething problems.

Hammer, I know you are emjoying a great car! Hope they buffed out the minor surface scrathces before they sold it to you. You got a great car, would not have gotten rid of it if they did not make me such a good deal on the X delivery. I have been enjoying it since January, even more so now that they have fixed he teething problems.

No, they didn't do anything with the finish but that's OK I have all the equipment and products to do paint correction and I have already done that, it looks great. Doing it myself helps me get to know the entire surface of the car. It is a great car, the best version of the Model S Tesla has ever made (in my opinion)

Sammy, this might be your lucky day! I plan to be in Oak Forest in July. (I am visiting my brother and plan to see a Cubs game while there.) That is only about 30-45 minutes from you. Personal transport in the greatest electric SUV made: Daisy 1! It doesn't get any better than that! Go to the top of the thread to see the pix, ypu can magnify them to verify the great condition. The snow tires are already mounted and if you need them before July let me know.

Sammy, this might be your lucky day! I plan to be in Oak Forest in July. (I am visiting my brother and plan to see a Cubs game while there.) That is only about 30-45 minutes from you. Personal transport in the greatest electric SUV made: Daisy 1! It doesn't get any better than that! Go to the top of the thread to see the pix, ypu can magnify them to verify the great condition. The snow tires are already mounted and if you need them before July let me know.

Also interested. Let me know...