Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a complete square set of four Silver Turbine wheels+tires that were removed right after vehicle purchase and they are in as NEW condition with as NEW Michelin Pilot Super Sport 265/35-21 tires, 2017 manufacture and 10/32 tread. OEM Gen 2 TPMS included.

"as new" because I drove them off the lot to a local tire shop and had them removed from the car. Zero curb rash, zero damage, zero emissions.

$3200 cash, pickup in San Diego CA.

Any visble marks are just dirt from handling.
IMG_3316.jpg
IMG_3317.jpg

Make an offer if I've over, or under, priced them :D
Well you had them with brand new tires for $400 more and figuring Arachnids with sensors and Michelins are going for about 3k.... So yes I would say well OP just for a set of rims. But who knows maybe there's someone that will take them for that price if they are specifically looking for New Silver Turbines.

Well you had them with brand new tires for $400 more and figuring Arachnids with sensors and Michelins are going for about 3k.... So yes I would say well OP just for a set of rims. But who knows maybe there's someone that will take them for that price if they are specifically looking for New Silver Turbines.
Thank you for the constructive feedback.

Ok, $2800 for everything, local pickup, San Diego.

You can thank @bnsfengineer for the price drop.
For the record, Arachnids are ugly :p

Last edited:
Thank you for the constructive feedback.

Ok, $2800 for everything, local pickup, San Diego.

You can thank @bnsfengineer for the price drop.
For the record, Arachnids are ugly :p
Well dang now you got my attention! Let me mull it over:D

• Funny
Reactions: MelaniainLA