Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OEM Carbon Fiber Dash/Console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a set of Tesla carbon fiber dash. The set include the 3 pieces for the dash and the center console area. They are used but in really good condition, with very minor scratches here and there. I believe they fit both Model S and Model X. Price is $750.

Pics:

IMG_8218.JPG
IMG_8219.JPG
IMG_8220.JPG
IMG_8221.JPG
IMG_8222.JPG

Except that all newer cars have the graphite colored trim, not silver trim like on the kit sold here. So the silver trim around the cup holders on the older carbon fiber kits won't match the graphite colored trim on newly manufactured cars.

Not a big deal, but if folks do go to the trouble of manually upgrading the trim on a newer car to carbon fiber, the may want the "metal" part of the cup holder to match the rest of the car. This might adversely affect the value of pre-graphite carbon fiber trim kits insofar as newer cars are concerned.

I was initially pretty interested in the one sold on this thread for my post-May Model S, but opted out when I realized the metal trim wouldn't match with my newer car.