Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OEM Carbon Fiber Hardtop for 2008-2011 Tesla Roadsters (S.F. Bay Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am located in the S.F. Bay Area and am selling an OEM carbon fiber hardtop for a 2008-2011 Tesla Roadster. The hardtop is gently used and comes with the StarShield armor. Comes with the carbon fiber hardtop, headliner panel, and all mounting hardware.

The bad.......... on the driver's side rear corner of the hardtop, there is a noticeable ding (fracture in carbon fiber) from being accidentally dropped. Does not affect the performance of the hardtop and does not leak.

Retails new for $5,000 plus $500 for StarSheild

Selling for $4,000.

Here are a few photos. If anyone is interested, send me a private message!

photo(1).jpg

photo(4).jpg

photo(5).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
there was a hardtop at tesla menlo park a couple of year ago with similar damage that was replaced under warranty and the speculation was that it would be returned to lotus and painted and redeployed as a painted top.

in that sense, it seems like the maximum value of this hardtop is the cost of a painted hardtop minus the cost of a paint job on this hardtop.

I wouldn't say it's necessarily hidden, but giving it a quick glance, you probably wouldn't even notice it. It's on the corner of the driver's side rear, so unless you are staring at the corner, you would not notice a thing.