Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OEM Front + Rear Sway Bars for Model Y/3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling OEM front and rear anti-roll sway bars from 2020 Model Y Performance. I believe these also fit the Model 3 as well. Definitely will be a significant upgrade for SR+ Model 3s that come from the factory without sway bars. OEM bushings included, but end links not included. I upgraded to Unplugged Performance Sway Bars and no longer need the stock set. $200 OBO. Available for pick-up in LA (Eagle Rock/Highland Park) or Orange County (Fountain Valley).

IMG_6504.jpg IMG_6507.jpg IMG_6509.jpg IMG_6510.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6505.jpg
    IMG_6505.jpg
    789 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_6508.jpg
    IMG_6508.jpg
    680.2 KB · Views: 257
Overall, a really good upgrade. The Unplugged bars have 3 settings, the soft setting basically matches the stock sway bars setting, then a medium and a firm setting. For daily driving, I have it in the medium setting and my perception was a noticeable difference in steering response and reduced body roll. The stiffer more responsive front bushings help too.

Trust me, plenty fast and handles just fine
I ended up test driving the Model Y LR and the handling felt pretty... un-sharp to me - it was like the chassis had a delay in its response, which isn't that surprising since it isn't tuned to be super sporty or anything. While the car was fast, it felt like the power delivery was tuned to be a little gentle (i.e it rolls on the power slightly instead of giving you full torque), which I've seen others remark on here as well. But I'm hoping that the accel boost + sway bars can help! (Or that I should get a Model 3 Performance)

Selling OEM front and rear anti-roll sway bars from 2020 Model Y Performance. I believe these also fit the Model 3 as well. Definitely will be a significant upgrade for SR+ Model 3s that come from the factory without sway bars. OEM bushings included, but end links not included. I upgraded to Unplugged Performance Sway Bars and no longer need the stock set. $200 OBO. Available for pick-up in LA (Eagle Rock/Highland Park) or Orange County (Fountain Valley).

View attachment 613804 View attachment 613806 View attachment 613808 View attachment 613809
Long shot but you still got them ?