Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OEM Model 3 19" Sport Wheels, Tires, Center Caps, TPMS

SuperG

Mar 8, 2020
Chicago
I ran a fedex shipping calculator and got a quote for $120 via fedex ground using 4x packages at 25lbs and 20x20x10 dimensions. Can you get a quote from your local carrier store?
I need your OK to move forward.

I will then pack them up and send you the UPS price for shipping.
I'm guessing less than$50/wheel?
You can then Venmo me.
Then I'll ship them out and send you the tracking# and the shipping invoice.

Spy.

Sep 23, 2021
Rochester, NY
I assume you're not interested anymore since you haven't "OK" my second request. I'm going to have to move on .
apologies for the delay. I've just been confirming with the wife and doing the math, A couple of the wheels look pretty badly curb rashed, so with the cost of refurb I might be better off just going aftermarket. Definitely sell if you are able, but I may bump my interest in the near future if these are still around.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC