Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OEM Model Y Spoiler 153397100A Price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
File a service request, "other" category, and write that you'd like to order parts with the part number(s) you want. They'll draft up an invoice, and if you approve they'll order the parts.

I've heard sometimes they'll even have mobile service drop off parts for free but that hasn't happened for me.

Also they may or may not remember to check and notify when your parts arrive, so if you don't hear from them for a while, send a message to ask if the parts are ready.

You'll have to pick a service time slot but they'll understand that it's meaningless, once your parts arrive you can just go pick them up anytime they're open.

Reactions: jawnly211
No idea but the invoice will tell you. :) Just go ahead and file the request. If you don't like the price then just cancel it instead of approving it. Quoting parts prices is part of their job, they won't mind.

(Obviously be reasonable and don't do stuff like pestering them for a million parts one-by-one in separate requests day after day.)

I have a brand new one for MYP.

My car was delivered without one and they gave me a month ago. Still has factory double sided tape untouched. Dm me if you're interested. Can ship, but prefer local.

Reactions: Ken_Y
F423A706-B502-4084-916A-56ACBBAFBD51.jpeg
38B12614-2DC0-4331-A579-A226315544C3.jpeg