Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OEM Rear Console Model S

InternetDude

Nov 5, 2014
Yes
I have for sale a lightly used tan / obeche gloss rear center console. The hinge is slightly broken but otherwise it's in excellent shape with the original storage bag & box. I paid $650US for this new from Tesla.

Asking $325US plus actual shipping.

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2308.jpg
    IMG_2308.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 24

IchDochNicht

Sep 4, 2016
Bay Area, CA
The hinges are not what breaks on these - it's the lower housing for which the spring is too strong.

But it really doesn't matter - you don't need the spring, and it continues to work very well - it's just "springless".

Eyechop

Sep 2, 2020
Wildwood
The hinges are not what breaks on these - it's the lower housing for which the spring is too strong.

But it really doesn't matter - you don't need the spring, and it continues to work very well - it's just "springless".

A member has the matted for $300 with shipping but I have the gloss, would you be please willing to do the same ?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC