Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OEM tan car mats where to buy?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmm, last time I was at the SC I I inquired about buying a replacement set of floor mats and they told me they were available online. I see they have the black mats but not the cream.

Try putting in a service request Other >> Something Else and ask them how to purchase replacement floor mats. Or just walk into your local SC and ask.

I'm unaware of Tesla ever offering anything other than black carpets. I've bought third-party mats (Grey in one car and Tan in another). Did you buy your car new from Tesla, or was it used? I suspect used, and the prior owner bought the carpets from someone else. Here is an article I wrote a while back on floor mats and colors: Floor Mats – TeslaTap

I also have a cream/oak interior. Both the carpet and floor mats are cream. I bought my car used from Tesla last month. The cream floor mats were either brand new, or they have the most amazing carpet cleaner, or the previous owner wrapped them in plastic and never used them and put them back in the car when he traded it in. I think the first option is most likely which makes me think they still make them.

Reactions: BulldogsRus
I also have a cream/oak interior. Both the carpet and floor mats are cream. I bought my car used from Tesla last month. The cream floor mats were either brand new, or they have the most amazing carpet cleaner, or the previous owner wrapped them in plastic and never used them and put them back in the car when he traded it in. I think the first option is most likely which makes me think they still make them.
You might pull out the carpet and see if there are any brand labels on the backside of the mats. It's not a sure thing, as Tesla hasn't always included a Tesla label on the back, and third parties don't always do it either, but some do. I'm actually curious as I've been considering getting cream floormats. I've bought Llyod mats before, but I don't remember any labels. Light carpets really lighten up the interior and you'll find footwell lights that are almost invisible with black carpets.

Reactions: BulldogsRus
You might pull out the carpet and see if there are any brand labels on the backside of the mats. It's not a sure thing, as Tesla hasn't always included a Tesla label on the back, and third parties don't always do it either, but some do. I'm actually curious as I've been considering getting cream floormats. I've bought Llyod mats before, but I don't remember any labels. Light carpets really lighten up the interior and you'll find footwell lights that are almost invisible with black carpets.
"1047686-01-B" and a quick Google search states this is an OEM mat from Tesla, although I could only find black.

• Informative
Reactions: beatle
1674515394761.png

Looks like the "zuma" is cream and "1047686-00-B" is black.

Found on this SB PDF for retrofitting velcro to the mats:

Wow, that's cheaper than the price of the black ones on the shop:

I think I'll order a set as well.

Reactions: aerodyne