Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Off Airport Parking (Atlanta area) for Ev - Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could provide suggestions on places to park my Tesla while flight out of Atlanta. I usually do Park N Fly Plus, but they don’t have any EV charging.

Can you suggest other companies near the Atlanta airport that are safe and provide EV charging while I’m gone? I prefer indoors and security.

Thanks!

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could provide suggestions on places to park my Tesla while flight out of Atlanta. I usually do Park N Fly Plus, but they don’t have any EV charging.

Can you suggest other companies near the Atlanta airport that are safe and provide EV charging while I’m gone? I prefer indoors and security.

Thanks!

Peachy Park indoor parking. Bring a drop cord and your mobile charger, they have 120v 15amp outlets.

Make sure to reserve EV spot when you make the reservation.

We have the DOZEN or so parking options fabulously well documented in Plugshare. Get the phone app, or resort to their website. Seriously, Plugshare is your friend. Just be sure to turn on "wall outlet" in the connector filtering, otherwise you'll only see a few sites.

Peachy was an early adopter and has been doing this since early 2014 (late 2013?), but I've heard dodgy stories about them lately. I'd give someone else a chance. Just remember to bring your charge cord.

Personally I park at the airport. The EV spots in the economy lots (North and South) usually have an open spot, and you get to the terminal slightly faster, without any worries about shuttle busses. It's a little more expensive than offsite but not much. Again, all eight (!) airport lots with EV charging are well documented on Plugshare.

Reactions: nogajim