Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Off menu" waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
Your order history is about identical to mine. I ordered mw-rwd on Oct 21 and immediately asked for an upgrade to lr-rwd. As of today nothing has changed on my account other than the referral code showing up. I would have thought that the order would have been updated within several days. As mentioned maybe the East coast is on the back burner.

Hi Pete,
I am in Seattle. Yeah same date as me. I called CS and they said the case is status received. They said they would increase the priority level to high.

Her car looks fantastic.
New to the forums, apologies if this is common knowledge.

When you say "Got it wrapped and ceramic coated" what does that mean?
And where does one get it done and how much does it cost?
(I assume it is top protect the exterior finish.)

/Gordon
Had same installer in Vancouver, Washington do both our cars. We got our Model S 100D in March and our Model 3 in April. I drove the Model S straight from Tesla to the installer.
Prices are all over the map depending on materials, location & installers.
For more detailed information check out this
thread I posted around March this year on the Model S wrap.

Link:
It’s a Wrap!

@ItsNotAboutTheMoney
thanks. Gotcha although he was being sarcastic. haha
The cases about the 30% loss is small. If your battery does degrade 70% then damn, it is about the money!

confirmed :( but the rep said call back every 3-5 days things can change lol That was the best part.
Try calling a local SC or showroom to see if you can find demo vehicles. For example I was offered an MSM Aero LR RWD for 1550 off the original price with 2k miles on it in NJ.

Try calling a local SC or showroom to see if you can find demo vehicles. For example I was offered an MSM Aero LR RWD for 1550 off the original price with 2k miles on it in NJ.
I actually have been the last two days. I am called sales two times a day! Unfortunately we are looking for red but open to all colors. The original light silver got snatched while we were looking to photos online. THAT is a nice color we never considered or saw. Damn.

On a different note i called to add EAP and FSD to my MR order two days ago and i just got email confirming chabge to fully loaded P3D. Wtf!? This better not screw up where i am in line for the MR and the $45k price wtf!. If I find a LR rwd match i was going to go base MR.

I actually have been the last two days. I am called sales two times a day! Unfortunately we are looking for red but open to all colors. The original light silver got snatched while we were looking to photos online. THAT is a nice color we never considered or saw. Damn.

On a different note i called to add EAP and FSD to my MR order two days ago and i just got email confirming chabge to fully loaded P3D. Wtf!? This better not screw up where i am in line for the MR and the $45k price wtf!. If I find a LR rwd match i was going to go base MR.

Yikes. I still haven't gotten any confirmation that my order has been switched. Not to LR or to White Interior. This really sucks.

My order is accurately reflected online (minus the LR battery, which shows up as an unselected option) and also received an accurate MVPA. Definitely follow up if you haven't gotten the same.

Well I made the change to White Interior via the phone. They sent me the e-mail to verify, I sent it back. I haven't received a confirmation that the change was made, and my account still shows exactly the same config as when I ordered it. You're saying you have the LR config on your account, and also its reflected in the MVPA as Long Range????

You did order on 10.19 though, so that may be why you have had success so far.

Well I made the change to White Interior via the phone. They sent me the e-mail to verify, I sent it back. I haven't received a confirmation that the change was made, and my account still shows exactly the same config as when I ordered it. You're saying you have the LR config on your account, and also its reflected in the MVPA as Long Range????

You did order on 10.19 though, so that may be why you have had success so far.
That's affirmative. My MVPA PDF I got via email after order update reflects the LR change.

Hey, @Elmexiken (OP). Thanks for creating this thread.

I placed an order on the night of 10/24 for an M3 MR Blue/Black & White EAP 18" Aero. I called the next morning to update it to LR, and I replied with my change to the rep. I am waiting for the same email that you just received. I'm glad to hear that your order was updated!

Hopefully my change comes soon and are cars are already in the delivery queue. :)

Got the order change email notice tonight. Says preparing for delivery Estimated November 18’ needless to say I’m super excited and surprised at the quick turnaround. I had ordered 10/25 and made the modification the same day. I did choose cash option but I will be getting a loan thru my credit union so not sure if that had anything to do with it. Anyways, looking forward to a 2018 delivery!

Got the order change email notice tonight. Says preparing for delivery Estimated November 18’ needless to say I’m super excited and surprised at the quick turnaround. I had ordered 10/25 and made the modification the same day. I did choose cash option but I will be getting a loan thru my credit union so not sure if that had anything to do with it. Anyways, looking forward to a 2018 delivery!
I got my change to LR and estimated delivery of Nov. 18 just a few minutes ago. I ordered on 10/21. Guess our cars will be in the same shipment. Hope we have a good experience, things are looking up.

Nice!!!! Happy for you