Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Off menu" waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I placed my order a little late (11pm on October 26th) ... just heard back today from the Ownership Advisor that they have run out of RWD LR. I asked if it was just my config (Black,18, EAP) or if there were others. He said that they are not matching anymore. Oh well... he who hesitates.

Well, I placed my order a little late (11pm on October 26th) ... just heard back today from the Ownership Advisor that they have run out of RWD LR. I asked if it was just my config (Black,18, EAP) or if there were others. He said that they are not matching anymore. Oh well... he who hesitates.

I just ordered and was told the same. Oh well

Got our VIN assigned for a LR RWD in Midnight Silver with Back interior the day MR was announced.
Called that day and changed to LR RWD in Deep Blue Metallic with Black and White interior. Paid for the car.
The config showed for days with a delivery date, then it was abruptly changed to All Back with a $1,000 credit.
Have tried several times to get that Black and White interior but the rep can't get it to go through.
Frustrating...

• Informative
Reactions: Tam
Wow I got a call from Tesla today saying I can take delivery. The VIN is in the 62xxx so its pretty low compared to recent VIN production numbers not sure if it was a reject but i’ll check it out on Tuesday. Kinda threw me off cause I wasn’t expecting it until end of November or December at the earliest!