Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bug on TeslaMotorsClub.com homepage...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else experienced the homepage of the TeslaMotorsClub.com always refreshing to the top of the screen which prevents one from reading anything further down on the homepage?

THIS DRIVES ME CRAZY!

EDIT: Admins, apologies for posting this off-topic issue here. I have no idea where else to post this feedback since we don't have a 'random' or 'off-topic' section.

Reactions: Ande and hiroshiy
It's been doing it since the update of CMS months if not years ago. You can hit stop after it loads to stop it from reloading, but you have to time it just right or parts of the page are missing. An ad-blocker on the other hand solved the problem for me (which leads me to thing the reload has to do with ads, maybe they keep reloading or loading more and more of them).

It's been doing it since the update of CMS months if not years ago. You can hit stop after it loads to stop it from reloading, but you have to time it just right or parts of the page are missing. An ad-blocker on the other hand solved the problem for me (which leads me to thing the reload has to do with ads, maybe they keep reloading or loading more and more of them).
I find hitting the ESC key is more effective as it doesn't seem to have the timing issues of hitting the browser stop button.

The EPA has released its official efficiency rating for the Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor and Performance versions, which comes in at 116 MPGe. Both the Performance and non-Performance Dual Motor versions received the same rating of 120 MPGe for city driving and 112 MPGe for highway driving. Range is rated at 310 miles on...
[WPURI="https://teslamotorsclub.com/blog/2018/07/17/epa-releases-rating-for-tesla-model-3-dual-motor-and-performance-cars/"]READ FULL ARTICLE[/WPURI]
@doug @danny - I can't read the blog post because the page keeps refreshing. Same with the home page. Forums pages are fine (please don't mess them up).

Same issue affects Internet Explorer, Edge, and Model S browsers. I haven't tried Model X or Model 3.