Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Off topic galore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Old Mother Hubbard
Went to the cupboard,
To give the poor car a microcontroller
When she came there,
The cupboard was bare,
And so the poor car had none

She went to the chip foundry
To buy him some silicon;
When she came back
The dog was completed ready for delivery
Nope...NEVER IS THIS ALLOWED!

I will throw 14 dead chickens over my LEFT shoulder in hopes I can un jinx us.

I guess any congratulation to billionaires are politically toxic right now. (Including Branson and Bezos)
Ironically the last President and Vice President were there in person for the first launch of Crew Dragon with the astronauts heading for the ISS.

Also Branson and Bezos were actually on their flights. Elon wasn't anywhere near Cape Canaveral today.

• Disagree
Reactions: FS_FRA
Ironically the last President and Vice President were there in person for the first launch of Crew Dragon with the astronauts heading for the ISS.

Also Branson and Bezos were actually on their flights. Elon wasn't anywhere near Cape Canaveral today.

Def was

E_WtAX5WUAk4SRr

E_WkELvVIAEwf3B

We have a president serve special interest groups above the country and we have Elon serve humanity above all else.

It seems so bizarre (to me) that in 2021 there are still people with such limited Tesla vehicle knowledge. I do appreciate that they were openly and genuinely curious.
We had a BBQ with all of the neighbours in our street, and I was surprised that all the guys I talked to said they’d rather drive 1000km without pause for resting or bathroom breaks. I would have expected that this behavior would only be preferred by a small percentage of the drivers. So none of them is considering a Tesla.

We had a BBQ with all of the neighbours in our street, and I was surprised that all the guys I talked to said they’d rather drive 1000km without pause for resting or bathroom breaks. I would have expected that this behavior would only be preferred by a small percentage of the drivers. So none of them is considering a Tesla.
They are not going to have families, so that demographic will disappear. It is like Toyota's aging demographic. Not worried.

Reactions: jerry33 and mekberg
Be a good neighbor and educate them on the high risk of DVT and the risks associated with blood clots.