Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Offered for sale: professional photos from TESLIVE 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

stevezzzz

R;SigS;P85D;SigX;S90D;XP100D;3LR;YLR
Nov 13, 2009
Colorado
I fielded an inquiry from someone who attended TESLIVE and saw me taking photos there, asking to buy a CD of my images. I've finished editing the photos and there are 41 discrete images in the set. For anyone who, like my correspondent, might like to purchase the images for display on their computers, here's what I came up with.

In order to avoid shipping CDs with all the attendant wastefulness (and cost), I'll have you just pick any photo from my online TESLIVE gallery and purchase a 'Low Resolution Web Image' of that one photo, for $15. When your order confirmation reaches me via email, I'll send you a Dropbox invitation to a folder containing the complete set of 46 photos (41 discrete photos and five alternate crops): you'll just download them to your own hard drive from there. You are also welcome, of course, to purchase prints directly from the website.

The online gallery may be found at Steve Zimmermann Photography | TESLIVE 2013

The photos you download from Dropbox will be high-quality, medium resolution JPEGs at 1600 pixels on the long edge, with no watermarks.

20130712-_DSC8525.jpg

20130713-_DSC8602.jpg

20130714-_DSC8788-Edit.jpg