Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official APEX Wheels Showroom Gallery Thread

APEXRaceParts

Vendor
Sep 21, 2020
California
50982840826_83cd495c2b_b.jpg

Show Us What You Got!

With an increasing number of Tesla Model 3 enthusiasts mounting APEX wheels on their vehicles for both street and track use, we see many photographs of APEX wheels shared throughout the forum. This thread will compile photos of different APEX wheel fitments, as well as provide the community with detailed information surrounding wheel and tire fitment, alignment settings, brake and suspension clearances and more! Please feel free to ask questions along the way, we have fitment experts ready to provide technical support for both spirited street driving to weekend track warriors.

Feel free to just share pictures, but we know other enthusiasts would greatly appreciate if you included the following:

• Wheel Model, Color, Size & Offset
  • Front and Rear Tire sizes, Tire Make & Model
  • Suspension Modifications, Camber Plates
  • Any required alignment settings such as added negative camber
  • Any other required modification (Spacers, fender rolling, etc.)

Let's Kick Things Off!

18" EC-7
click here to learn more

Wheels:
Flow Formed EC-7 Wheels in Satin Black
18x9.5” ET35 Square

Tires:
Nexen SUR4G
275/40-18 Square

Additional Modifications:
3mm Front Spacer
-2 Degrees Camber Front/Back

18" EC-7R
click here to learn more

Wheels:
Forged EC-7R Wheels in Brushed Clear
18x9.5″ ET34 Square

Tires:
Goodyear Supercar 3
265/40-18 Square

Additional Modifications:
-1.0º front camber
-1.0º rear camber
Mountain Pass Performance (MPP) Sport Coilovers
MPP LCA Bushings
Unplugged Performance FUCA
MPP rear camber
MPP toe arms

Still Can't Find The Right Picture? Check Out Our Flickr Account For More Content!
APEX Model 3 Wheel Gallery

Last edited:
Reactions: Pied and MODEL+

GTIceman

Aug 18, 2016
Tampa, FL
So happy to have you guys here! I had APEX wheels on my e46 M# track car, my e92 335, and will likely pick up some for my BMW M3 and probably my Tesla M3P!

APEXRaceParts

Vendor
Sep 21, 2020
California
Beautiful set of EC-7Rs on this Model 3, on sale for a few more days!

Front & Rear: 18x9.5" ET34 with 265/40-18 tires
Tires: Goodyear Eagle Supercar 3

-1.3º front camber
-1.5º rear camber

Owner: @KWPWRD3

Modifications:
Mountain Pass Performance (MPP) Sport Coilovers
Full SPL Catalog
AP Racing Brakes

Brian N

Jun 1, 2018
Orange County CA
Hey! Finally you guys are on here I knew you would have to make model 3 wheels eventually. Don’t know if Ryan M. still works there but I loved my apex wheels on my e46 and e46 m3. Pretty sure my car picture is floating around somewhere on your site still.

I know you guys usually work with smaller diameters but the model 3 screams for at least a 19 inch fitment. I want style/strength and light wheels. I know us primarily street guys would appreciate it. Give me some 19 inch (or 20 Dreaming lol) satin black EC-7Rs with OEM hub cap fitment in a deep concave please!

Reactions: Clivew and MODEL+

APEXRaceParts

Vendor
Sep 21, 2020
California
Hey! Finally you guys are on here I knew you would have to make model 3 wheels eventually. Don’t know if Ryan M. still works there but I loved my apex wheels on my e46 and e46 m3. Pretty sure my car picture is floating around somewhere on your site still.

I know you guys usually work with smaller diameters but the model 3 screams for at least a 19 inch fitment. I want style/strength and light wheels. I know us primarily street guys would appreciate it. Give me some 19 inch (or 20 Dreaming lol) satin black EC-7Rs with OEM hub cap fitment in a deep concave please!
Hey Brian, Ryan says hello! Good news is we are hoping to release some 19" fitments for the Model 3 by the end of this year. It's very much on the to-do list.

More good news, our EC-7R pre-sale has been extended! More time to save!

Reactions: Brian N and MODEL+

dsgerbc

Jun 4, 2019
Michigan
Hey Brian, Ryan says hello! Good news is we are hoping to release some 19" fitments for the Model 3 by the end of this year. It's very much on the to-do list.

Any chance those'd be 10+"-wide, forged, and gold in color? ;)

Brian N

Jun 1, 2018
Orange County CA

Thats awesome! Can’t wait to see some 19s.

Oh sweet that Ryan still works there. Awesome dude! Tell him I say hi back.

a32guy

Feb 15, 2021
CT
Nice, I've had 2 sets of ARC8's on some of my past BMWs. Will you eventually offer concave ARC8's for Model 3 fitment? Last I checked they weren't an option.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC