Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
March 11, 2021
10:47 AM

No Button seen :)

IMG_0731 2.jpg

I think Elon said it would come next week. So we still got time. Also, I suspect the button will come in a software update and will be explained in the release notes. So we don't need to wear out the service screen, waiting for the button to show up.

What is this Button you all speak of?

Tesla is going to add a button that will allow owners in the US who purchased FSD to directly download the new "FSD Beta" that is being tested. If you don't know, "FSD Beta" is the beta version of FSD for city streets. The driver needs to supervise but the car can navigate city streets, handle roundabouts, make turns at intersections etc...

Reactions: DanCar and Black306
Tesla is going to add a button that will allow owners in the US who purchased FSD to directly download the new "FSD Beta" that is being tested. If you don't know, "FSD Beta" is the beta version of FSD for city streets. The driver needs to supervise but the car can navigate city streets, handle roundabouts, make turns at intersections etc...
Shhh!! Don’t tell too many people! In case they stop accepting people after a certain number have downloaded, I want the best shot possible!