Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
okay, hopefully some humor is welcome at this point, but

"two weeks" is a meme at this point
5ok893.gif

My first time learning DeepFaceLab (and yeah, I got lazy with cleaning up the masking; be gentle) 😂

okay, hopefully some humor is welcome at this point, but

View attachment 715440

My first time learning DeepFaceLab (and yeah, I got lazy with cleaning up the masking; be gentle) 😂
Good job and quite realistic, the only thing more cringe-inducing is that real Tesla Bot dancing video! Your gif keeps winning the staring contest... must look away

• Funny
Reactions: FalconFour
Good job and quite realistic, the only thing more cringe-inducing is that real Tesla Bot dancing video! Your gif keeps winning the staring contest... must look away
I didn't know what a plus-sized Elon face would look like, but I will admit the blending started to look pretty good in the end. haha. I'll probably take another shot at it eventually with a longer-cut storyline for full effect.

In another 2 weeks 🙃

Is all my driving captured?
Tesla captures driving over all trips, where a trip consists of any driving (including reversing and Autopilot usage) occurring between the time the vehicle is powered on and able to be driven to the time the vehicle is powered off. Any driving and accrued mileage occurring while in service mode is excluded. Trips less than 0.1 mile will be excluded from scoring calculations. Driving on Autopilot will not be included in Safety Score calculations, but the miles driven while on Autopilot are included in the total.
OK.

BUT, if you are trolling down the highway on AP and it "dives" into the exit lane (esp. if 2 lanes are exiting), you correct via the steering wheel. Now you have potential unsafe turn and follow-distance. I got dinged on "follow distance" in my first rush-hour (about 50 MPH) traffic this AM for that very reason, but only for a short while. I can much better anticipate/plan driving like grandma when NOT using AP.

But, in areas where something like that's unlikely - knock yourself out. There's a lovely, well-marked, very wide, 50 MPH road near me I could run it all day long. But I won't be using it in rush hour or heavy traffic for a while.

To me, it seems like you should use AP whenever possible to increase your score.

This, all day. I had AP on and a car was going to cross the street in front of me. I knew the AP was going to brake hard as **** but I let it do it anyways because I knew if I disengaged AP it would have dinged me hard on braking.

Sure enough, AP hit the brakes hard as hell and FCW triggered. Not reflected in my safety score. Learning to work the system is half the battle.

Last edited:
Be content! Those of us who got the button and rushed out to see what's what on the Safety Test shoulduh stepped and waited for more info and guidelines. Right outta da barn, I got an 88 bc I had no idea that slowing down by mimicking what AP does would reward me with >0.4g deceleration demerits. All my trips since then are at 100%, but I'm stuck at a 4 day average of 98 - and, that's only if someone doesn't swerve into my lane tomorrow or on day 6 or 7 a deer doesn't decide to eat acorns on the other side of the next blind curve!
Best of luck to all!
Well, it’s been weird. I updated to 2021.32.22, HW 3.0 FSD, have all the updates in the release notes….BUT no button or anything about it in release now😠😒

Anyone seen this the the “button” update? Bottom 1/4 of visualization screen missing. Happened twice now. A reboot has solved it both times it happened.

Attachments

• 75053A1C-2BFB-40D1-9A1C-83CD5E70D8AF.jpeg
    75053A1C-2BFB-40D1-9A1C-83CD5E70D8AF.jpeg
    303 KB · Views: 42
This, all day. I had AP on and a car was going to cross the street in front of me. I knew the AP was going to brake hard as **** but I let it do it anyways because I knew if I disengaged AP it would have dinged me hard on braking.

Sure enough, AP hit the brakes hard as hell and FCW triggered. Not reflected in my safety score. Learning to work the system is half the battle.

I guess that’s “situational awareness” too. The awareness to let the car do something poor because it would otherwise impact the driving score. I wish it reward drivers for intervening in situations it’s struggling with.

Reactions: edseloh
Anyone seen this the the “button” update? Bottom 1/4 of visualization screen missing. Happened twice now. A reboot has solved it both times it happened.
That's called Real Estate Tax.

Jokes aside, that happens to me sometimes. I complained once or twice to Tesla, they asked me to submit a bug report and open a service ticket. But also advised me to reboot because if they fix it, it'll be for the whole fleet.

Reactions: Wnuk