Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Caddyshack...one of the greatest movies of all time.

Also, Button Watch Update: No Button.

If .12 does indeed have the button, then they may be waiting for that to deploy to most US FSD purchasers before they unhide it.

As of now .12 has been deployed to ~70% of AP 3.0 vehicles (Teslafi). It's hard to say what percentage of these are non-US, but I would think they're getting close to wide deployment for this release.

Obviously
Screenshot_20210319-142058_Twitter.jpg
Obviously no smoking gun, but I noticed that WMC has been quiet for a long time. Usually their Twitter is non stop. So maybe that means the existing beta testers got pushed the update and are out testing it.

Obviously View attachment 646000Obviously no smoking gun, but I noticed that WMC has been quiet for a long time. Usually their Twitter is non stop. So maybe that means the existing beta testers got pushed the update and are out testing it.

While I hope you are right, but that WMC account is like the boy who cried wolf. First, it was Tuesday, now it's Friday, and tomorrow it will be something else. It's like Elon's twitter alter ego. When has that account been accurate with what's actually coming?

While I hope you are right, but that WMC account is like the boy who cried wolf. First, it was Tuesday, now it's Friday, and tomorrow it will be something else. It's like Elon's twitter alter ego. When has that account been accurate with what's actually coming?
Not sure how much actual inside info he has into these things, but if these are his best guesses based on whatever information he's getting, then I'm grateful for any news he can give us. Certainly doesn't make the wait easier, it's the opposite - this last week has been a rollercoaster just keeping an eye out for news lol

Remember the rule: Square Elon's estimates and halve your expectations.

Was the late/wimpy Holiday Update 🔥🔥 so long ago that you forgot? Or the promise of Cybertruck design changes by December?

He said ~10 days we'll get a Download Button. That means ~100 days we may get something remotely related to FSD, like an enhanced Boombox or an Easter egg that shows a Doge when in Pet Mode.

Was the late/wimpy Holiday Update 🔥🔥 so long ago that you forgot? Or the promise of Cybertruck design changes by December?

He said ~10 days we'll get a Download Button. That means ~100 days we may get something remotely related to FSD, like an enhanced Boombox or an Easter egg that shows a Doge when in Pet Mode.

The Easter eggs are cool. That's part of what makes Tesla great, and people love them for it. Just balance that with fulfilled expectations on the "other stuff"

why do you halve your expectations? Elon has delivered on so much revolutionary technology. I see no reason to half my expectations.

why do you halve your expectations? Elon has delivered on so much revolutionary technology. I see no reason to half my expectations.
Hardware he tends to be pretty much on point (notwithstanding air suspension and ludicrous on Model 3, as well as the "premium package" on early Model 3s basically being horse apples since the metal roof, unpowered cloth seats, open center console, and other things I was paying to avoid never came into existence).

Anything and everything related to software should be doubted until widely released, IMO.

Last edited:
He hasn't seen any evidence to suggest it's there. That's substantially different than proving it's not there.
Well im going to follow the guy with a proven history of providing accurate information and has access to much more data, rather than some random guy who provided no evidence and is just saying sh!t people want to hear.

Looks like someone already has the button. Or just says they have the button as I don't think there's actually a picture of the button, so the rest of us still don't really know where to look. :rolleyes: Maybe they are actually testing out the button with those already in the beta?

View attachment 646087
TOSV is the biggest tesla douche on twitter. It infuriates me that Elon even responds to him