Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really, so why do you care about FSD/FSD beta? it hasn't been delivered for almost 6 years.
You are literally in a thread called "OFFCIAL BUTTON WATCH". A watch that has been going on for almost 6 years.
Why do you ? Do you own a Tesla ?

Like how many times do i have to be right (about tesla) before people start noticing?
More than twice a day.

Because I want it to be deployed. Because that’s what matters.

Pah-dum-tish

Who told you that i'm not looking for it to be deployed?... I wish there weren't any trade wars so these cars can come to the US.
The details i'm reading on the AI system on the Arcfox HBT is nothing short of amazing. I guess its what you would expect from a tech company.
They really thought of everything. I have read over 30+ articles on it. This might actually push me into making my first video to properly give out all the details.

Why do you ? Do you own a Tesla ?
My plan has always been to buy a future proof EV. Right now there is none out there that's available in the US. But there are potentials that i'm following.
Plus i like to research and report on the development of next gen ADAS and AV.

Will be extremely interesting what Tesla's quarterly financial report and the earnings call tomorrow reveal about the next FSD Beta and next release. I would expect an update that will certainly energize this thread.

Elon's talked all sorts of total horsecrap on earnings calls before, no reason to trust him on this one.

Earnings call - Feb 19 2019: "We will be feature complete full self driving this year. The car will be able to find you in a parking lot, pick you up, take you all the way to your destination without an intervention this year. *****I'm certain of that. That is not a question mark*****. It will be essentially safe to fall asleep and wake up at their destination towards the end of next year"

Elon's talked all sorts of total horsecrap on earnings calls before, no reason to trust him on this one.

Earnings call - Feb 19 2019: "We will be feature complete full self driving this year. The car will be able to find you in a parking lot, pick you up, take you all the way to your destination without an intervention this year. *****I'm certain of that. That is not a question mark*****. It will be essentially safe to fall asleep and wake up at their destination towards the end of next year"
Unfortunately, they got stuck at the first portion - "parking lot". Remember all those tweets later about how hard the parking lots are ?!

ps : That ER in Feb '19 - was one of the most difficult in Tesla history. They had a huge loss and were on the verge of default. Musk even considered selling Tesla to Apple - but Cook didn't return the call. But out of nowhere - Fiat reached out to Tesla and offered hundreds of millions for their EV credits in Europe. Rest, as they say, is history.

• Informative
Reactions: israndy
... ps : That ER in Feb '19 - was one of the most difficult in Tesla history. They had a huge loss and were on the verge of default. Musk even considered selling Tesla to Apple - but Cook didn't return the call. But out of nowhere - Fiat reached out to Tesla and offered hundreds of millions for their EV credits in Europe. Rest, as they say, is history.
Feb 2019 earnings report was about Q4 2018 where they reported a profit. Lots of production in Q3 2018 and also a profit.

Last edited:
Feb 2019 earnings report was about Q4 2018 where they reported a profit. Lots of production in Q3 2018 and also a profit.
Q1 2019 (middle of the earnings call referenced here) was a very difficult quarter for Tesla though. There were many challenges ramping Model 3 production and expanding internationally, and there were rumors of a "demand cliff" that many bulls started to believe.

That's why the Q1 2019 earnings dropped big time. That doesn't excuse Elon for pumping up his fsd rhetoric though, lol.

I didn't hear that during that time. Production ramping problem was declared solved in 2018. Elon Musk Dishes About Tesla’s 2018 ‘Production Hell’ in Rare Interview The problem was logistics. Tesla had a difficult time trying to ship internationally.

I don't think it was "solved" in 2018. It was an ongoing challenge that Elon constantly talks about:
  • In a Twitter conversation on Tuesday, Tesla CEO Elon Musk revealed that the carmaker was “about a month” from bankruptcy during the run-up in Model 3 production from mid-2017 to mid-2019.

Reactions: mikes_fsd