Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol. Whole Mars Catalog doesn't know sh!t.
Do they ever "know" anything? Always struck me as Elon's alt account where he posts a question just so he can answer it. I'm waiting for the day he forgets to switch accounts.

I also like how Elon acts like he's driving the car enough in ithe last week in interesting enough places to have an opinion on V9.

I'm personally guessing the obvious problem is that it runs into things about once every mile ☺

Do they ever "know" anything? Always struck me as Elon's alt account where he posts a question just so he can answer it.

It's not.

WMC is Omar Qazi- it's why his pinned tweet is him cyberbegging for money for the Aaron Greenspan lawsuit.

He does make a lot of... non factual claims... (a large % of which are around FSD)

In 2019 he posted a video of his car driving him to his favorite restaurant with zero interventions for example... but the video was way sped up, and if you slowed it down it was obvious he was manually handling every turn...

He does make a lot of... non factual claims... (a large % of which are around FSD)

In 2019 he posted a video of his car driving him to his favorite restaurant with zero interventions for example... but the video was way sped up, and if you slowed it down it was obvious he was manually handling every turn...
Like I said, sounds like Elon's alt account ;)

I'm still excited about the button. But I'll be a month behind y'all. Only difference between me and the whiners is i didn't have any false illusions and could see the obvious that fsd will take a while to sort out. I'm along for the ride and am enjoying the ride. I bought in because I want to be among the first in history to use this stuff and see it develop in roughly real time. At some point in the future I'll be gathered around with my great grand kids recalling the first unprotected left and how dicey it was...you'll be on your front porch yelling at people to get off your lawn.

I'm still excited about the button. But I'll be a month behind y'all. Only difference between me and the whiners is i didn't have any false illusions and could see the obvious that fsd will take a while to sort out. I'm along for the ride and am enjoying the ride. I bought in because I want to be among the first in history to use this stuff and see it develop in roughly real time. At some point in the future I'll be gathered around with my great grand kids recalling the first unprotected left and how dicey it was...you'll be on your front porch yelling at people to get off your lawn.
Elon is responsible for those false illusions tho

None of us here set those expectations. You miss the entire point here.

If we as owners arbitrarily came together and said “this will happen and on this date” then it would be entirely on all of us. We ONLY have the expectations set by Elon and that is what causes all of our, as you say, “false illusions”?

You’ll get there soon…took others here a while longer as well…..

Last edited:
You’ll get there soon…took others here a while as well
It depends, if all you go by is what Elon says or what you see on twitter, then you can easily get disillusioned.
But if you went by the "Full Self Driving Capability" definition on Tesla's site - Autopilot , you would know that all of those twitter timelines mean nothing until actual validation is complete.
I'm still excited about the button. ... i didn't have any false illusions and could see the obvious that fsd will take a while to sort out.
agreed, but seeing FSD beta out in the wild really makes me wish I could be "in that cool kids club"!

Yeah, why be so focused on what a random CEO at Tesla might say?!? What’s next?!? The SEC will care?!? Absurd…
That has been beaten to death in other threads on this forum at least 100x.

You do not buy what the CEO says (you could argue that he was pumping the stock, then the SEC has something) but when you purchase an optional feature, it is the description/definition of that feature that you can go by! Would be wise to read that definition for yourself: Autopilot