Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This seems too "normal" / predictable to be the new visualization:

SmartSelect_20210706-111058_Chrome.gif

This seems too "normal" / predictable to be the new visualization:

View attachment 681925

I think that will be the new visualization. It uses the same style as the current visualization but with more detail. It is very polished too. I actually like that visualization a lot more than the debug mode of the FSD Beta visualization.

Can’t get more specific than ‘midnight on Friday’, so I’m quite optimistic the early beta testers will get it then.

‘About a month’ for the rest of us is vague as ever, I don’t feel like we’re any closer to a wide release than we were during the 8.x days…..
The way that I took the "about a month" is that it really depends on the private release. If we have a month of testing with no accidents and interventions are 10% as often as 8.2, we will most likely get the button. If the beta decides to smash into walls or target pedestrians for fun, it could be a couple more weeks...

All jokes aside I'm excited to see how it goes in the private release and see if it really is a big step up from 8.2.

That is fair.

But this is a specific date and time, kind of like the original FSD Beta release from last year.
That is true, yes. I have the gut feeling that the team will find something late in the game and then he’ll come back and say “oh, we found some last minute errors. Will ”redeploy soon”

I will gladly love to be wrong. I would love to spend my Saturday on YouTube searching for Beta 9 vids.

Reactions: mikes_fsd