Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a supply chain issues with the FSD buttons.
Waiting on my home theater seating stuck off the coast of California and FSD button. Are both stuck off the coast of California?

I have never had two first world problems at once and I'm having trouble coping. /s

One day, you will wake up and your car will be gone, having driven off without you to places unknown, and you will shake your fist in the air and exclaim "Damn you, FSD!"
One day, I’ll wake up to an alert that 372$ was deposited to my venmo account overnight because the car opened the garage and left at 21:45 and did three FSD shuttle runs back and forth to the airport picking up passengers around the Bay Area, and dropping off others, and it did two TeslaEats pickups at fast food restaurants and dropped them off for night owls, and it picked up my non-perishable order from Safeway during their late night pick and pack, and drove them home and pulled back into to garage. So, i gotta go out to the garage and get the grocery delivery and put it in the pantry. ;-)

One day, I’ll wake up to an alert that 372$ was deposited to my venmo account overnight because the car opened the garage and left at 21:45 and did three FSD shuttle runs back and forth to the airport picking up passengers around the Bay Area, and dropping off others, and it did two TeslaEats pickups at fast food restaurants and dropped them off for night owls, and it picked up my non-perishable order from Safeway during their late night pick and pack, and drove them home and pulled back into to garage. So, i gotta go out to the garage and get the grocery delivery and put it in the pantry. ;-)
Don’t get too excited. Turns out that last passenger was a little drunk and vomited in the arm rest compartment. You definitely should have spring for the fsc (full self cleaning) beta package.

Super excited for today's REQUEST BUTTON! I've had FSD on my M3 Dual Motor since I bought it Dec 2018, including the FSD supercomputer which was installed in 2019 (or was it 2020?).

Looking forward to finally some full self-driving, baby!

Super excited for today's REQUEST BUTTON! I've had FSD on my M3 Dual Motor since I bought it Dec 2018, including the FSD supercomputer which was installed in 2019 (or was it 2020?).

Looking forward to finally some full self-driving, baby!
You better hope you pass all their tests and jump through all of their hoops.

>> Prediction: hundreds of thousands of people press the button, Elon brags about huge demand on Twitter, stonks go up a bit, all the people play the games for a week, low percentage of those people actually get approved, those who purchased FSD for $10k still get to sit home fingapoppin their butts without any legitimate FSD features.

2 on 1 off on the same road. And the road is nothing special. Collision warning not the big red steering wheel of death warning. 1 happened while I was trying to engage AP so count that as on or off as you wish.

To be more specific the AP ones happened in the 2021.12 series, including the time the engagement failed with a collision warning.
2021.24 the collision warning was during driving. Never had a problem before. I started with FSD in Sept 2018 and have over 38,000 miles on my car.
Just as luck would have it - yesterday I got a collision warning with AP on. Thats because a car decided to quickly cross the road and I'd have got a collission warning even if I was driving without AP.

Usual way AP responds to such cross traffic is by slamming brakes. Collision warning would only be if the car thinks there isn't enough time to brake before collision. This should be rare and would happen even without AP. Ofcourse CW can come because of some bugs - not any I'm aware of that is specific to AP.

Last edited: