Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where is it!!!
Edgar-men-in-black.jpg

Tesla Safety Score Documentation is now live:

Acceleration, turning, and braking are all used to calculate safety score. So much for owning a performance Tesla…

I had been protesting against the lack of meaningful updates by being a spoiled child and "no"-ing my update notifications for the past... well, month or so... mostly so I still had access to the "dynotest" service mode trick. I just took a log of all the Service Mode values and screens as my "memorial service" and took the update tonight. 2021.24.11. 🥴 Sure enough, the hole was patched, and my keyhole to service mode is now closed. It was very cool seeing all that nerd stuff.

So now I wait with everyone else. I noticed the iOS app was updated and now supports setting the charging current 😩💦 god yes, isn't that like the #1 requested feature next to (insert literally any other feature here)? So honestly excited for that genuinely useful feature (I suspect MANY third party services are going to be over-the-moon now, to be able to implement "V1G" charging control for grid services), but it says it requires car FW 2021.36+, which nobody has yet, I think. So that's an interesting sign.