Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Calm down bros, you really didn't pay much extra for fsd. 5-10k for the best autopilot features in the market isn't bad. Fsd is just icing on the cake.
What do I get for the $10k I paid that regular autopilot doesn’t offer?
Anyone with a newly delivered FSD car (e.g., 014 days since delivery), that is running the factory firmware, receive the 2021.32.22 Firmware update with Beta button? I'm wondering if newly delivered cars are locked out of even this update for a few weeks.
Installing right now on 2021 MSLR

So if im understanding correctly, the app 4.1 is not yet available for Android users ( I just checked the app store and that appears to be the case). Does this mean that Android users simply can't see their safety score but Tesla is still monitoring it and we will get Full Beta Access if we drive safe enough. Or do you guys think Android users are SOL when it comes to getting Full Access. I've pressed the button but my app is 4.0.2-657 (the latest available on Android)

What do you think "aggressive turning" means? Initial thought is you are taking actual curves or turns too fast, but most other car insurance safe driving metrics just record aggressive acceleration and hard braking. I wonder if aggressive turning also means aggressive turning of the wheels, like strong acceleration?

What do I get for the $10k I paid that regular autopilot doesn’t offer?

Installing right now on 2021 MSLR
My experience this morning....

1. Downloaded and installed 2021.32.22 (Yes, I pressed the button and more to enroll) - No issues
2. Updated iphone app to 4.1 - No issues
3. Logged out of and back into app - No Issues
4. Went or a drive. Engaged AP and later Autosteer. Had to "break the lock" a couple of times as AP/AS screwed up or was doing unsafe driving (yeah, really) - No issues
5. Returned home and parked car - No Issues
6. Went into app looking for driving score (waited five minutes, first) - Big issues; no data, no score (See #2 and #3 above, so not that).

Am I surprised? No. I suspect YOKE cars will be last to get the beta software, many revisions down the road.

Anyone with a YOKE refreshed MS see driving stats on v4.1 of the app?

Last edited:
X-Post
My experience this morning....

1. Downloaded and installed 2021.32.22 (Yes, I pressed the button and more to enroll) - No issues
2. Updated iphone app to 4.1 - No issues
3. Logged out of and back into app - No Issues
4. Went or a drive. Engaged AP and later Autosteer. Had to "break the lock" a couple of times as AP/AS screwed up or was doing unsafe driving (yeah, really) - No issues
5. Returned home and parked car - No Issues
6. Went into app looking for driving score (waited five minutes, first) - Big issues; no data, no score (See #2 and #3 above, so not that).

Am I surprised? No. I suspect YOKE cars will be last to get the beta software, many revisions down the road.

Last edited:
What do you think "aggressive turning" means? Initial thought is you are taking actual curves or turns too fast, but most other car insurance safe driving metrics just record aggressive acceleration and hard braking. I wonder if aggressive turning also means aggressive turning of the wheels, like strong acceleration?
Details on the safety score calc are here: Safety Score Beta

2018 pre-automation M3 LR. Got 32.22 update alert early this morning. Only had prior app on IOS, but new 4.01 on Android. Started install in car, took 25 min, went to 60%, then 80%, then 100%.. NEVER saw the update info in the android app, but was able to view it clearly in older IOS app. Quick select to be added to queue, updated IOS app to 4.1, but still no Safety Score.

I knew we were going to get a queue. I hate queue’s. Part of me feels like this is the apple model, order phone on Friday at 5 AM, then don’t get it till following Friday. We’ll see.

Reactions: T-Racer