Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Driver profiles.
ZuDFTd0.jpg
I have updated the app, and I don’t see that anywhere. how do you navigate to it?

My experience this morning....

1. Downloaded and installed 2021.32.22 (Yes, I pressed the button and more to enroll) - No issues
2. Updated iphone app to 4.1 - No issues
3. Logged out of and back into app - No Issues
4. Went or a drive. Engaged AP and later Autosteer. Had to "break the lock" a couple of times as AP/AS screwed up or was doing unsafe driving (yeah, really) - No issues
5. Returned home and parked car - No Issues
6. Went into app looking for driving score (waited five minutes, first) - Big issues; no data, no score (See #2 and #3 above, so not that).

Am I surprised? No. I suspect YOKE cars will be last to get the beta software, many revisions down the road.

Anyone with a YOKE refreshed MS see driving stats on v4.1 of the app?

I'm not a yoke car, but my half hour drive in my Raven X this morning never registered for some reason. I just went out and did a couple more, including stopping and turning the car off away from home this time, and they worked fine and gave me scores for today.

I think there may be some kind of delay between when you get the software installed and when it starts tracking - or it has issues with drives that start and end in the same place for some reason.

Reactions: edseloh and jebinc
Is everyone planning to drive each day during the (7 day review period) to ensure they have enough date to be selected to the program?
Yes. With all the telework I'm doing now, my normal week doesn't include many days of driving, but this week I'll find an excuse to drive a little every day (and drive carefully, though it sounds like my normal driving would score pretty well except maybe for lateral acceleration. I want my new toy!)

Reactions: follow.johnny
No this is the prostate exam.

Basically when its all said and done the entire purpose of the button was just to get a bunch of people to submit to having their driving examined.

We were told the exam would only last 7 days, but who knows if that will be true.

Insurance companies have been trying for years to get their drivers to submit to this so they must be scratching their heads at how quickly Tesla managed to do it.
Actually the statements you agree to said that the evaluation would continue as long as you have FSD beta on the car, and that if your scores got worse they'd remove the FSD privileges. So folks wanting FSD are signing up to monitoring for the foreseeable future.

• Make sure you drive a few miles and connect to wifi for data to be uploaded for analysis (Servers maybe slow depending on number of users requesting the beta)
  • Restart app
  • Restart phone
  • Sign out and sign back in
  • Uninstall app
  • Rinse and repeat
Tried this and still didn't work. Driven 10+ trips today over 8+ hours and nothing in app. In car is says something about being in queue after I hit submit... that's what it shows for everyone right? Or I'm in queue to have the FSD score show up?

65 miles of driving today, probably 80ish percent on AP/NoA.... score of 99 presently. Only ding was for unsafe follow distance though I'm unsure when that even was.

As to the queue speculation- if it were me it'd work thusly:

Assumptions:

There's a minimum score judged "safe enough for the beta"- call this Y.
There's a fixed # of folks they want to add. Call this X.

Process:
Rank all who pushed the button by driver score after the week. Cull anyone who scored below Y.

Now add a small bonus for people in areas of the country you specifically want/need more data from (and tesla would know better than I how much weight to give that)

Now add the X people with the highest total scores.

Reactions: edseloh and El joe
65 miles of driving today, probably 80ish percent on AP/NoA.... score of 99 presently. Only ding was for unsafe follow distance though I'm unsure when that even was.

As to the queue speculation- if it were me it'd work thusly:

Assumptions:

There's a minimum score judged "safe enough for the beta"- call this Y.
There's a fixed # of folks they want to add. Call this X.

Process:
Rank all who pushed the button by driver score after the week. Cull anyone who scored below Y.

Now add a small bonus for people in areas of the country you specifically want/need more data from (and tesla would know better than I how much weight to give that)

Now add the X people with the highest total scores.
I agree. One more reason I’ll be happy I’m spending next week in SF given the FSD issues they’ve been raising.

Reactions: Microterf
Got my score up to 86, much better than 3.

edit: Had it up to 88 but had to stop at a red light on a 60 MPH road and got nailed with the hard braking?? , probably should have just played it safe and ran the red light. Tesla is already making me a safer driver.
Hard braking also, on an 8 minute drive. I used regen the entire time, except that we have 2 second yellow lights in one of the 55 zones, and I had to brake hard. I would be looking at people ignoring nag screens. The Collision warning is usually an error, so I'm dialing that back. If I follow the speed limit, I'm the slowest guy on the road by 10-20mph. Very few cops, so everyone drives pretty fast, like 50 in a 30 zone.