Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official HPC Charger Map for CH, DE, IT, AT, UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK so I found that the HPC near Bruges is at a company called nSolar (thanks to open charge map).

I emailed them and they said it is ok to use. On the site they claim this is a 90 Amp HPC (!) but I think are taking 3x30A three phase and converting to single phase to run the HPC.

fast%20charger%20tesla%2090a.jpg

OK so I found that the HPC near Bruges is at a company called nSolar (thanks to open charge map).

I emailed them and they said it is ok to use. On the site they claim this is a 90 Amp HPC (!) but I think are taking 3x30A three phase and converting to single phase to run the HPC.

Because a 90 Amp Circuit Breaker is needed for a 70 Amp EVSE, 70 Amp J1772's in Canada are often referred to as 90 Amp charging. They may be using similar reasoning here.

Translation from Dutch

Moreover, we also have developed a fast charger for the Tesla Roadster, in cooperation with the firm Erea. The quick charger will charge the Tesla Roadster per hour at about 120km, so with 90A! The only requirement is to have a network of 3x400V + N.

So I think it is what I said above...

We did a trip to UK last year. We charged at Ashford (UK)(Hotel), Bruegge (B)(nSolar), Hueckelhofen (D)(User Talkredius), Burbach (D)(Autobahn A45). Next HPC on your way south is Tesla SC Frankfurt, followed by Feldkirchen.